The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I got the Green Day On The Radio CD today. I can't believe how different they sound compared to now. Billies voice has improved/changed soooooo much!

• Like 1

The American Idiot singles. Four already arrived and Boulevard Of Broken Dreams is still on it's way :bunny:

I also printed two fan shirts at some copy shop. A brown one with the Nimrod cover on the front and the "back cover" from the booklet on the back. And a black one with the American Idiot cover on the front and the lyrics of Letterbomb on the back. You can barely read it though :dry:

Goldmine magazine from Sept 15, 1995 with a great article on Green Day in it! Found it at a used book store selling off some their old magazines. Can't believe I found it!

Just bought the original version of 1039/smoothed out slappy hours, for $0.01 on amazon.com (sure I paid like 2.50 for shipping but still) :dance:

I got the 2012 calendar for Christmas, and I also got 39/Smooth, 1000 hours and Slappy on Vinyl delivered a few weeks ago, along with a t-shirt that had the Kerplunk flowerpot in it :)

I didn't technically buy it but I got two Green Day books for xmas. But the last GD item I bought...I believe it was the Longview single I found at my local thrift store.

Tickets to the Musical for March.

And Dookie :lol: (Well I more kind of made my sister buy it for me for Christmas)

Edited by tabbycat1596

I bought the American Idiot tab book a few weeks ago :) Think I might get the others as well next time I've cash to spare.

• 2 weeks later...

I needed to replace my POP Disaster tshirt from 2002 and I found one on ebay. So just waiting to get it in the mail.

I bought Stop Drop and Roll!!! on vinyl yesterday. It came with a copy of the CD, so now I have 2 copies of the CD :lol:

I got a free know you enemy vinyl single for being a kid (any age through 18) at music millemium in portland yesterday and a copy of slappy for only 4:50 :D and it was a used one

I'm listening to some old Static Noise episodes I missed, and Dai. and matt and clover and another mod (._.) is talking about the zip hood I got in LA!

IT's a black GD zip hood with the 21stCBD logo on one of the arms/shoulder, and the inside is like stuffed with pictures off all the album covers.

+ the strings from the hood, are in ear buds (!) that are 1. fully functional, 2. machine washable and 3. it has a iPod pocket where the 3.5mm jack is.

Best GD apparel EVER.

• Like 1

finally bought bowling bowling bowling parking parking (gosh the title really sucks!xD) on ebay for about 5$. i'm glad i didn't buy it for almost 20$ on the german amazon page!:D aaaand i'm waiting for my new awesome as fuck t-shirt<3