The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

The Q Magazine! I was so excited when I found it in the shop :D

I read the interview in a sec, I think I'm going to give it to my friend as a birthday present, that'd make me even happier than having it lying around the house =)

They sell it in Czech republic?? :lol:

Apparently I'm the proud new owner of the white Warning vinyl. Bought it Friday night. Oh the things I do when I'm drunk...

thats a good thing you do when you´re dunk! :D

My latest was Dookie pressed on red vinyl..

I bought a dark green shirt that seems like a Dookie era style shirt, it says Green Day with like the poop drawing from the CD cover and flies swarming around it...it's cool :)

Well, i havent bought anything super recently… im broke, but my City of Hope GD short just came in the mail today, after 6 weeks :pinch:

My birthday was last week and my step-mom managed to find some cool Green Day stuff me. She found an old shirt that's blue with a Hot Wheels type logo on it that says "Green Day, by POPULAR DEMAND". The only picture I could find of it on Google was tiny and on eBay. A black bracelet that has the hand with the heart grenade and its says Green Day in yellow writing. And this pair of shoes:

140.jpg

The last thing I bought was the White Warning Vinyl off Adeline. Before that, I believe it was Cometbus

The brain shaped brain stew/jaded single.

(not my picture, but i have the same thing)

I've alwayys wanted to see what that looked like. DO WANT. :runaround:

I just bought two stickers. This one and this one. :D The 2nd one is going straight onto my guitar when I get home.

• 3 weeks later...

These two :wub: it's so hard to convince my parents to buy stuff on the internet :dry: the hoodie is soooo big :lol: perfect anyway!

rur3n9.jpg104rqfc.jpg

Warning on White vinyl. and The Emilys Army vinyl, but thats not Green Day... I always spend too much money when I go on the Adeline store.