The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I think the last thing I bought was Awesome as Fuck. But the most recent Green Day related thing I got as a gift was a Mike Dirnt action figure :D

Edited by LawaMay

• 1 month later...

I bought Goldmine Magazine on ebay, Guitar Player with Billie on the cover from last year, and Warning special edition with the special packaging and 64 page booklet.

I stopped in a record store while I was on vacation last week and purchased a few things. I bought the limited edition 21st Century Breakdown vinyl set, Cometbus #54 ("In China with Green Day") and 6 Green Day postcards. I also bought a Pinhead Gunpowder record album as well as a CD.

Obviously I was pretty happy that I decided to stop in and check out that store!!

• 3 weeks later...

Being so broke the last GD related thing i bought was Awesome As Fuck the day it came out... that was a while ago now :(

I just posted but I also just got money ^_^ Going to get a mastercard and then buy Bullet in a Bible and a guitar pick necklace :dance:

Foot In Mouth :wub: It so so freaking awesome!!! I was at a music store yesterday and it was just sitting there with all the other Green Day CDs

i just bought "Riding in Vans With Boys" on Amazon. i was debating whether or not to buy it, but it was $3.33 so even if it wasn't that good i didn't pay that much for it.

Foot In Mouth :wub: It so so freaking awesome!!! I was at a music store yesterday and it was just sitting there with all the other Green Day CDs

how much was it? i was at a best buy and it cost $64 so i didn't buy it :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

how much was it? i was at a best buy and it cost $64 so i didn't buy it :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

$14. It was used, also :)