The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

and 2012 calendar

Where did you buy this? I'm going to London next month, so I'd like to buy it, too :) And how does it cost?

I was on a trip in London and I bought

this Dookie T-shirt

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.bandstores.co.uk/prodimages/12144005-GD-DOOKIE-GRY-TS-F.jpg[/img

and 2012 calendar

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/8/7/0/7/9/9/webimg/494167797_o.jpg?nc=172[/img

ehh in Poland we haven't got much Green Day items...

Seems to be more or less a Billie-calendar. :lol:

Where did you buy this? I'm going to London next month, so I'd like to buy it, too :) And how does it cost?

I don't know address but it was one of the shops with souvenirs at Coventry Street. It's near Piccadilly Circus and it's between HMV and McDonald's.

It cost £7,99

Edited by Sandria

15 Greenday guitar pics :) funny thing is the tin that the pics are in came in a jewlery box o_O

Edited by Archer In a Cape

I don't know address but it was one of the shops with souvenirs at Coventry Street. It's near Piccadilly Circus and it's between HMV and McDonald's.

It cost £7,99

Thank you :)

I just bought a copy of Dookie with Ernie on the back, and a 21st Century Breakdown shirt.

I'm really excited about the Dookie CD. I don't know how rare it is, but I just think it's cool that I finally found one!!

Edited by BillieJoe1972

I got a Best Buy Limited Edition version of 21st Century Breakdown the other day. It was imported from America (I live in Australia) and cost $25... probably not really worth it, seeing as the standard edition is $10 and the only difference with this one is the packaging - it's a book with lyrics and pictures instead of a plastic jewel case.

Edited by Jarrison

THIS is exactly the same that I wanted for my birthday...never received it :sleep: and we go to the same website to buy Green Day merch! I bought a t-shirt there and I'm waiting for new staff, I'd like to buy a hoodie too :thumbsup:

This isn't a Green Day item, but it;s Green Day related. I got an airbrush tee shirt that has a heart grenade on it but it's not exactly like the Green Day AI cover. It's a heart that has like the brick style pattern that's red it's pretty cool. It also has my name on it :) and today I got a green and black studded belt with Green Day on the buckle in green words.

Came across a little black badge that says Green Day on it in HMV :happy:. I already have a larger one of it so I've bought it as a little extra present for my brother on his birthday.

Couple of weeks ago I went up to London, went to HMV. Nearly lost all my damn wages that'd I'd only just been paid :lol:

Ended up just getting the Rock Retrospectives book/4 DVD 'Welcome to Paradise'. Bloody expensive but... Well, it was just sitting there, on the shelf (actually it was stood up 'displayed' on the floor, which just makes it worse! :o) Had to have it.

Oh, and I bought Bob Gruen's 'Rock Seen' book, which has some lovely pictures of Green Day in it :happy: