The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I donated a TON of clothes to Good Will today and I had to go inside to get a receipt and I found a Green Day shirt :happy: so naturally I bought it

Mine would be "Nobody Likes You: inside the turbulent life and times Of Green Day" - haven't finished it yet but so far, its a really good book :)

Hopefully going to buy a new GD poster in the next few weeks :D if any one knows any good posters would love to know and where i can get it from :)

Dookie with Ernie on the back is rare in the US? :blink:

I don't think we have any Dookie records that DON'T have Ernie on the back here in Germany... :ninja:

I have one with Ernie on it (i'm from england) didn't realize their were ones without it.

Is there any difference to the CD apart from that???

I ordered a couple vinyls off Hot Topic.com and 21st Century was only like 13 bucks so i picked it up..only problem is that im not sure if all the info went through, so hopefully it did and I'll receive it pretty soon :D

Hopefully going to buy a new GD poster in the next few weeks :D if any one knows any good posters would love to know and where i can get it from :)

Well, if you're anywhere near a HMV, that's a pretty good bet. I've got two from there, one's a 21st Century Breakdown one and the other's an Awesome As Fuck one.

Not badly priced either, £3.99.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Street sign. I was so excited, then I opened it and it was bent :mad:

Check out this scarf I got at Renegade Craft Fair yesterday!

myscarf.jpg

It has all of the words to Welcome to Paradise on it (this is just a small piece of the scarf). It is a little weird that this non-American Idiot song has the American Idiot heart logo, but I like it very much. I go on about it (and a knitted grenade I bought) on my blog here: http://anarchistgs.blogspot.com/ if you are interested. The crafter's page is here: http://www.veqdesign.com/

Edited by anarchistgirlscout
  • Like 2

Well, if you're anywhere near a HMV, that's a pretty good bet. I've got two from there, one's a 21st Century Breakdown one and the other's an Awesome As Fuck one.

Not badly priced either, £3.99.

Awesome :D thank you, only 20 minute bus ride to HMV :) and thats a good price :D

That thing is insanely awesome...

Thank you! My wonderful friend bought it for me as an early birthday present!

awesome as fuck and a t-shirt which was 2 numbers larger so it looks like a dress now

awesome as fuck and a t-shirt which was 2 numbers larger so it looks like a dress now

Thank you! My wonderful friend bought it for me as an early birthday present!

That scarf is amazing!! How much was it, may I ask?

That scarf is amazing!! How much was it, may I ask?

It was $25.00 at the craft fair, but it is listed as $30.00 on their website - plus shipping. They were so, so nice, too. I like buying things (or having things bought for me) from nice people. I have a lot of links to the vendors at renegade craft fair SF here: http://anarchistgs.blogspot.com/2011/07/front-is-like-car-back-is-like-truck.html - - including the people who made the scarf.

The minority 7' single on red vinyl. I now have it on black, clear and red vinyl.

Check out this scarf I got at Renegade Craft Fair yesterday!

It has all of the words to Welcome to Paradise on it (this is just a small piece of the scarf). It is a little weird that this non-American Idiot song has the American Idiot heart logo, but I like it very much. I go on about it (and a knitted grenade I bought) on my blog here: http://anarchistgs.blogspot.com/ if you are interested. The crafter's page is here: http://www.veqdesign.com/

Absolutely LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing the info too, will definately try and get hold of one :)

I bought Awesome as Fuck today. I had it on itunes, but I saw it at borders and couldnt pass it up...

Edited by shes a rebel 1991

i bought i GD sweater, shirt and necklace bout' a month ago :DDD I got the stuff in venice, there's an awesome shop to get band-shirts, kinda didn't expect something like that to be in venice xD but the shop really rocks, gonna go there again in september :dance: