The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I'm thinking of buying this, it's only $5 in the official store! Just wondering though, does anyone have it? do you know if it's fitted or like a baggy tour tshirt?

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx133/whatsername_7/Green%20Day/cheerleadert.jpg

Yeah, I own this one and it's not fitted. I bought it online on EMP maybe about a year ago :)

Mine has a really good quality. Love this shirt!

i thin it costs more than 5$

Think so too but you never know. I bought mine for about 20 euros.

i thin it costs more than 5$

Think so too but you never know. I bought mine for about 20 euros.

It is $5, it's on sale:

http://greenday.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=16464_39261&pc=BGCTGD26

I don't know what the international shipping cost is though, it might be quite high. Also I got some stuff from there and there was a £14 customs charge when it arrived (although that was $50 worth of stuff, it probably wouldn't happen with only $5 worth so you should be fine if that's all you wanna order). Be careful ordering from the US store if you're getting it delivered to the UK.

Thanks so much guys! for $5 I think I've definately gotta get it :)

I will check up on the terms shipping from the US store then, if it's really expensive postage I'll just have to order more stuff to make it worth it, I'm sure there's more than a few other items I could do with :)

warning 7' on yellow vinyl and warning 12' on green vinyl. I keep spending all my money in the Adeline store, even with there really expensive postage.

I'm super excited about this: I ordered this 1994 Green Day tour shirt online & apparently it's pretty rare because I found the same one for $150 but mine only cost me $30 (still expensive though). & I was just out walking & decided to check the mail (even though the shirt shouldn't have been here for another couple days) & it had arrived! I'm wearing it right now but haha I don't wanna mess it up so I'll probably take it off soon.

For ages I've been looking for this Green Day dog tag necklace, they used to sell them in Claire's Accessories back in the American Idiot era.

I finally found it on eBay, and so it should arrive in a week or so :happy:

:runaround:

For ages I've been looking for this Green Day dog tag necklace, they used to sell them in Claire's Accessories back in the American Idiot era.

I finally found it on eBay, and so it should arrive in a week or so :happy:

:runaround:

I remember those, I wasn't allowed to have one back then. haha lucky.

I just got my Dookie poster in the mail today :D

My bedroom almost has no more room for posters...

I got an "Awesome As F--k" poster the other day...it's really cool :)

I'm surprised I haven't been on this thread more often lately, been tearing great chunks of my bank account out on Green Day stuff over the past six months. I shall not bore you with the full list, just that it's included t-shirts, badges, posters, CD's and... Plenty of other stuff.

Anyway, latest. On Monday, went up to the HMV in London (oxford street) and got an AAF poster (took a bit of re-arranging of my room to get it up, but I finally did it damn it! :lol: ) and a DVD/documentry box set.

Would've ended up buying a load more if I hadn't called my mother to come save me from myself. I have a pretty good record store (also HMV) in the town where I work, but the Oxford Street one... Oh my God... Soooo much stuff!

A ton of stuff off Amazon and Adeline, lets see if i can get it all

Short Music For Short People

Achtung Jackass-Frustrators (Not dirrectlty GD, but Mikes in it so yknow..)

Money Money 2020-The Network (wait its not Green Day related at all)

American Idiot with bonus DVD-British Version

American Idiot single (they shipped the wrong version, this one came with Too Much Too Soon, but its in a REALLY weird package so yknow)

Pinhead Gunpowder- Shoot The Moon

Warning single on Yellow vinyl

Warning album on Green vinyl

preordered The Network Money Money 2020 on Blue Vinyl

Dookie on casette

Idiot Club +tshirt

i think thats it lol

I bought this in Dublin earlier. It has What About Today on it and everything. From a live show in the UK in December 1991.

268224_10150328531637289_682697288_9544765_4728616_n.jpg

I'm listening to it right now, the quality is amazing!

Fan in very thick English accent: "Get on with it!!"

Billie: "Are you heckling me??"

Fan in very thick English accent: "Yeah!"

Billie: "Well do it some more!!"

I just can't imagine that happening anymore :lol:

I just bought the books nobody likes you, and Green Day: American Idiots & The New Punk Explosion.

and I also bought a Kiss me I'm punk patch like this link because my shirt like this got ruined...

Mar and I were hanging out last night and we went into this small record shop where I found a copy of Dookie with Ernie on the back. I just had to get it.

Mar and I were hanging out last night and we went into this small record shop where I found a copy of Dookie with Ernie on the back. I just had to get it.

It's always nice to find Green Day albums in a record shop. :happy: It would have been even more great if that copy didn't have Ernie on the back!

It's always nice to find Green Day albums in a record shop. :happy: It would have been even more great if that copy didn't have Ernie on the back!

I guess in the US it's rare with Ernie on the back, isn't it? Like the other way around there.

I guess in the US it's rare with Ernie on the back, isn't it? Like the other way around there.

Yeah, it is rare here. I've never found one with Ernie on the back before.

Yeah, interesting. If there's a chance for me to go to the US one time, I gotta get a copy of Dookie without ernie on the back then, haha

Dookie with Ernie on the back is rare in the US? :blink:

I don't think we have any Dookie records that DON'T have Ernie on the back here in Germany... :ninja:

Dookie with Ernie on the back is rare in the US? :blink:

I don't think we have any Dookie records that DON'T have Ernie on the back here in Germany... :ninja:

Thats what I actually thought. :blink:

Well, my friend has a copy, there is NO Ernie on the back, but I think it was just a coincidence ... import or something.

But all the other copies are ... ''normal''. Mine also.

Oh, and I dont know what I bought the last time. :lol:

My boyfriend ordered the 21CB koozies online the other day cos I'd been going on about them forever. They're not how I expected them to be, but I like them :)