The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Pre Ordered AAF, and got the Razor Walk T-Shirt. Wore it the day it arrived... :P

love it :dance:

Yesterday I decided that having all the songs on iTunes wasnt enough. So I bought International Superhits.

Awesome.

Me too :dance: :dance:

Found a used copy of the American Idiot CD single with Too Much Too Soon today. :woot:

I'm pretty sure I have that one....it's an import I believe.

Awesome as Fuckkkk :runaround:

I'm pretty sure I have that one....it's an import I believe.

Cool, really?

I just checked on amazon to see how much it was worth (considering I only paid $1.99 for it :woot:) and there's two versions of the exact same single. One's an import worth like $40, and the other is a regular version that's like $10. I can't tell which one I have, haha.

Awesome as Fuck on Monday morning. Quite fancy that Clockwork Orange-inspired tee on Backstreet Merch. Looks slick as.

Dookie and Stop Drop and Roll!!! on vinyl :D :D

And Awesome As Fuck, but it haven't arrived yet :( Hopefully tomorrow :D

I think 99% of this forum can put Awesome As Fuck into this thread for the next week or so.

• Like 1

awesome as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK =D

Awesome as Fuck on Monday morning. Quite fancy that Clockwork Orange-inspired tee on Backstreet Merch. Looks slick as.

whahh?? can you post the link?? :woot:

Well teh last thing I recies was AAF but I pre-ordered it so I don't count that as the last thing I bought. The last thing I bought was Dookie with Ernie on the back cover, I found it randomly in FYE on sunday so I grabbed it for $6.

Well teh last thing I recies was AAF but I pre-ordered it so I don't count that as the last thing I bought. The last thing I bought was Dookie with Ernie on the back cover, I found it randomly in FYE on sunday so I grabbed it for $6.

So lucky! Every time I'm in FYE I always have to check and see if I can find Dookie with the Ernie on the back, lol. So far no luck, but I won't give up! :thumbsup:

So lucky! Every time I'm in FYE I always have to check and see if I can find Dookie with the Ernie on the back, lol. So far no luck, but I won't give up! :thumbsup:

Really?!? Geez, I think I have like 4 copies with Ernie on the back..........