The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Awesome As Fuck. And I didn't buy this but the last time i went to NYC to meet Billie (Feb 18) someone gave me a party favor used by Billie on his birthday. You can see teeth marks on it and it looks like the one Billie used cause he took some back with him after the show.

I guess Awesome As Fuck. I'm always on the lookout for unique GD stuff. Like, a few years ago, I had a GD ashtray...fucking fell off the porch at my old house and broke. About a week or so ago, my bff said she saw a GD ashtray at a mall I hardly ever go to (they don't have many stores), and didn't buy it cuz she thought I had it. Sooo after I explained what happened she said next time she's in the area for work she'll pick it up.

I do need to buy another copy of AI cuz mine skips and I have one unopened import and for some reason another copy is MIA. Yes, I have 3 copies of AI. I originally bought 5, but I gave away copies to fans who needed to see the light.

Ordered Awesome as Fuck on Blueray and DVD and they came today! Also gonna order it on vinyll

I had a dream last night that I was at a record store and found a ton of rare Green Day shit, including a CD of outtakes recorded around the time of 39/Smooth and Kerplunk. If only . .

In the last week I've gotten the Brain Stew CD single where the CD is shaped like a brain, the original Nimrod vinyl from '97 (German only release), and Tuesday I'll grab AAF. I have a BestBuy gift certificate I need to spend.

In the last week I've gotten the Brain Stew CD single where the CD is shaped like a brain, the original Nimrod vinyl from '97 (German only release), and Tuesday I'll grab AAF. I have a BestBuy gift certificate I need to spend.

That's funny, I was just looking on eBay for that single. :lol:

Anyone know where I can get that vinyl singles box set at a decent price?

Yesterday I decided that having all the songs on iTunes wasnt enough. So I bought International Superhits.

Yesterday I decided that having all the songs on iTunes wasnt enough. So I bought International Superhits.

Oh, greatness.

concert ticket & concert shirt like...a year ago lol

but awesome as fuck in about a week. :)

That's funny, I was just looking on eBay for that single. :lol:

Anyone know where I can get that vinyl singles box set at a decent price?

It's one of those things, over the years, I've always meant to buy. I have the regular cd single, and the vinyl, I've just wanted the brain cd. I'd trade one of my dogs to get the Hitchin a Ride cloud shaped cd. :) As for the vinyl set... if I'd seen it at a decent price, I'd have bought it. It's still hovering around the same price. I own the majority of it... I've even bought some of them that were only made for that set... so do I still buy it? ooohh... I'm sure I will

Found a used copy of the American Idiot CD single with Too Much Too Soon today. :woot:

Awesome As Fuck. I also preordered the Vinyl with a tshirt!

Today I also received in the mail an Adeline belt buckle, if that counts...