The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I've been on vacation (but todays my last day :( ) and i found a lot of green day merch here!

I found:

*Green Day coasters

*Horseshoes and handgrenades shirt

*American Idiot Dog tag/chain

*rolling stone cover portrait (the one where they are dressed as patriots!)

*2 keychains

*Shenanigans! :runaround:

*kerplunk patch

YAY!

Oh and a few weeks ago I got a kerplunk! shirt!!! :dance:

haha idk if this counts but im excited :dance:

My friend is in Advanced Art at school, and so he gets to choose his assignments. He agreed to make me a giant Green Day painting and i can buy it from him in January!! Its like a huge canvase and im excited!!

This really awesome DVD (not official or anything :ninja:) but I got from a rare dvd/cd/game shop thing, where you can exchange things etc. It's a quiz game that you play with your family at Christmas and all end up arguing over haha, GD are on a tour of North America in the 90s in the Book-Mobile but George Bush is on his way to Washington to pass a law that bans all GD concerts, and you have to answer questions to prevent GB from getting to Washington and keep GD on the road :D There's over 1500 questions and you get codes that unlock the 2nd dvd which is apparently a previously unreleased concert live on the dvd :woot:

Need to try it tonight :P

When I came home from vacation a couple days ago, there was an unopened package for me, and it was my idiot club shirt! It FINALLY came after how many months but at least I still got it! :D

I just bought a heart grenade airfreshener for my car :dance:

omg... I just bought one too... what a coincidence!

omg... I just bought one too... what a coincidence!

Haha! We're going to have great looking cars :thumbsup:

I just bought the 2011 calendar, the art book and the orange horseshoes and handgrenades tshirt off the official store. I can't wait for them to arrive :D

I love the strong Aussie dollar :dance:

This really awesome DVD (not official or anything :ninja:) but I got from a rare dvd/cd/game shop thing, where you can exchange things etc. It's a quiz game that you play with your family at Christmas and all end up arguing over haha, GD are on a tour of North America in the 90s in the Book-Mobile but George Bush is on his way to Washington to pass a law that bans all GD concerts, and you have to answer questions to prevent GB from getting to Washington and keep GD on the road :D There's over 1500 questions and you get codes that unlock the 2nd dvd which is apparently a previously unreleased concert live on the dvd :woot:

Need to try it tonight :P

I have this one as well. I was so excited about the trivia stuff but it´s pretty lame imo. And I don´t think the second DVD is an unreleased concert but idk I haven´t come so far :ninja: Some questions are good but others you can only guess even if you are a die hard fan, the questions doesn´t ressemble how much you know about Green Day. And then you always have to start over from the very beginning so annoying. I´ve only played it maybe 2 or 3 times but failed. Have you managed to make it through?

I have this one as well. I was so excited about the trivia stuff but it´s pretty lame imo. And I don´t think the second DVD is an unreleased concert but idk I haven´t come so far :ninja: Some questions are good but others you can only guess even if you are a die hard fan, the questions doesn´t ressemble how much you know about Green Day. And then you always have to start over from the very beginning so annoying. I´ve only played it maybe 2 or 3 times but failed. Have you managed to make it through?

I want this :D Sounds so good.

What's it called? O.o

I've never heard of anything like this :o

I want this :D Sounds so good.

What's it called? O.o

I've never heard of anything like this :o

This is what it looks like:

Collector´s Box Set

Collector´s Box Set

There´s a box of 3 DVDs "The Ultimate Review": GD Live Rarities, GD American Idiot the ultimate critical review and GD Dookie the ultimate critical review. And then a box of 2 DVDs "GD Edition": The independent review with the 1500 question challenge and GD live in concert.