The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

Green day interview cd with a free poster inside.

I bought this T-Shirt... it is not oficial... but.. it's cool, anyway! :shy:

Omg. I. Want.

Where'd you get it?

I keep buying random Green Day merch on ebay... a fair few tshirts, a foxies hoodie, couple of vinyl, a couple of signed guitar picks and this... I am yet to receive it and have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but I had to!

I bought a dookie t-shirt a few days ago.

Haven't been on the site in a few weeks and just read your message to me about being an old fart. We may be old, but I would bet you're young at heart like me. I love going to their shows and hearing their music & don't really care what people think. "theres nothing wrong with me this is how I'm supposed to be"

The rusty wired series -Green Day American Eulogy hoody

I want to buy this soon

You are the first person I have heard of getting it - is it worth the price of it?

a dookie poster and a nimrod hoodie from camden :)

I have been through camden looking for so much GD stuff and found like nothing :l

A guitar pick necklace... I've just found the item that I will bite every time I face a difficult situation ( I used to bite the cross necklace my parents brought me from Malta)

I just boght Green Day shoelaces.....my friend sent me a link and i think they're awesome! i know weird right :lol:

I just boght Green Day shoelaces.....my friend sent me a link and i think they're awesome! i know weird right :lol:

That's not weird. I have GD Shoelaces and I think they're awesome...

I got International Supervideos yesturday at FYE in Eastridge Mall (if you live in San Jose, CA and know that mall) i was like OMG 7.99 and then i brought it up to the register and the guy said it was 10% off and it was 5.59 and i was like HELLYEAH MAN. saving money, but i got This Is War so i had .98 left when i had 20 bucks ): . Ima start surfing round my local music shacks and stalk down Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking, Foot In Mouth and Tune In Tokyo cause i saw em at a Best Buy around here !

I bought an old dookie shirt off ebay =D it looks like my avatar, and its as old as me! (did i post this already? XD)

I finally bought Kick Over The Traces (pinhead gunpowder) off eBay, now I just gotta wait for it to arrive from Japan (Jpn special editions rock. and it was cheaper than the normal one. hoorah!)

I recently bought red pants. Even though it's technically not Green Day, I think everyone here knows why I own a pair ;)

Last Friday, the day of the concert, I bought 3 posters, 2 pins, 1 shirt and 1 badge. :happy:

And I'm thinking on buying more stuff on the internet!!! :dance: