The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

I finally got Insomniac!! :D Oh and I also got a Green Day wristband, 2 Green Day notebooks, a necklace, and an ashtray(even though I dont smoke). Let me just tell you never know what you might find in a dollar store!

Finally got the heart grenade converse :) just waiting for them to arrive

Picture? and where do you got them from? I got a "giftcard" for the kurt cobain chucks where "punk rock means freedom" is written on for my birthday, but I didn't find them in stores when I was in America this summer for three weeks. So my mother still "owes" me a present, and unless you know where I can find the KC ckucks in size 7, this sounds like a good alternative.

Picture? and where do you got them from? I got a "giftcard" for the kurt cobain chucks where "punk rock means freedom" is written on for my birthday, but I didn't find them in stores when I was in America this summer for three weeks. So my mother still "owes" me a present, and unless you know where I can find the KC ckucks in size 7, this sounds like a good alternative.

They look like this

I got them off ebay from someone in america. I don't think you can get them in shops now but I'm not sure. Good luck finding the shoes you want :)

At the Montréal concert, I bought a T-shirt and a banner. :) My friend commented that I had a lot of Green Day stuff, but I just laughed and told him that if he thought that, he ought to see the pictures of some of the GDCers rooms. :lol:

This week I bought:

Bullet in a Bible (2 LP vinyl)

Berkley Blockbuster (white vinyl)

Basket Case (green vinyl with poster bag)

Geek Stink Breath (red vinyl)

21 Guns (clear vinyl)

Jesus of Suburbia (yellow vinyl)

Moved into a new, bigger place this week, hooked up my record player in a great place, ran the wires under the rugs and it all is magical and ready to go. I'm very, very excited.

Bought a Green Day necklace not too long ago, in the shape of a guitar pick. It's pretty cool it's green and shiny and says green day on it with the american idiot fist; only £4.

Also ordered Green Day shoes which are the split winged mens ones, amaaazzzing i love it.