The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

This T-Shirt.

Not a tour T-shirt from a show because I can't GO to a show and I've never been to one because the powers that be hate me.

A bag at the show in holmdel NJ that has those two skulls and says 21st century breakdown :)

the last green day item i bought was 1039/smoothed out slappy hours and it's awesome!! it feels as if they came out with a new cd almost. ive been listening to it non stop!!!

A 21CB shirt from Kohl's:

34femib.jpg

(Essentially like this one.)

First GD t-shirt I've ever gotten! BTW, for people in the USA, Kohl's had lots of these shirts in the young men's department (I was lucky enough to find the only small one). They're like $11. There were also some white Dookie shirts, but all those were too big. For some reason, I can't find these on Kohl's website, so maybe they're an in-store only thing.

A pack of 21st Century Breakdown badges from HMV. But I can't decide whether to give them to my brother for his birthday next week or keep them for myself. Or spilt them. Hmmmmmm.

Holiday and Shenanigans promos + press letter. Some magazines from the early 90s. Warning on vinyl. NRDC keychain. Hoodie from Atomic Garden if that counts (Adrienne's store)

I just bought a 4-pack of 21stCB badges. :dance:

From the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum gift shop, oddly enough.

And I saw the most AMAZING GD calendar for 2011, but I didn't have enough money to buy it. :pinch:

I bought this bag the other day off eBay :)

http://991.com/newGallery/Green-Day-Ladies-Cargo-Pock-345630.jpg

Hey I bought the same bag off ebay too! :woot:

I also got Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking and an interview CD with a book off of ebay. And a shirt from Holmdal.

A 21CB shirt from Kohl's:

http://i35.tinypic.com/34femib.jpg

(Essentially like this one.)

First GD t-shirt I've ever gotten! BTW, for people in the USA, Kohl's had lots of these shirts in the young men's department (I was lucky enough to find the only small one). They're like $11. There were also some white Dookie shirts, but all those were too big. For some reason, I can't find these on Kohl's website, so maybe they're an in-store only thing.

I bought the same one from Kohls too. I work there and yes I think they are an in store only thing cause I didn't see it on there site either. I love whenever someone buys one. I saw the white Dookie one too but I don't really like white shirts. Gets dirty to easily.

I was wrong. It's on the site too. Good to know incase I want to buy another one.

^^ Those T-shirts and that bag are really nice. :)

I brought a GD DVD - The Boys Are Back In Town.

I actually thought it was good and quite interesting, despite it's negative reviews.

yesterday i bought a used dookie album from fye.

the reason i bought it was because when i turned it over, i saw Ernie on the back and i knew i had to have it.

:)

I bought the Alternative Press magazine that they were on the cover of from 98 (?) It's the one with the Blink/GD interview - then they recommended "What Floyd Ate" - or the "Thing that Ate Floyd" and I had to download THAT - and I bought "Sing the Sorrow" - the spending needs to slow down for real!

I ordered Green Day Rock Band Xbox 360 from mymemory.com last week. I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

Just as I was finishing that post my phone rings ("She's a Rebel - She's a sa-aint")

Mom

"Hello?"

Mom: What do you have of Green Day?

Me: What do you mean?

Mom: You've got a purse?

Me: No, I have like a messanger bag but I don't have the purse"

Mom: I got you a hat!

Me: No way!

Mom: Char found it for you

I didn't even have my tatt last time I saw my mom's neighbor Char but I was reading the Inked - or was it the British mag that they were on the cover of last year - when I was chatting with her and she mentioned the Simpsons movie and I said - YEAH! Green Day was in The Simpsons movie - anyway she found it at a yard sale! can you believe it and thought of me - mom said it looks brand new! - Mom said - It's got a heart like. .

funny - how "She's a Rebel" was already in my head and Mom's all - "Heart like a. . ."

wow - how cool is that!

Edited by SuzieCreamCheese

I finally finally finally FINALLY bought American Idiot.

I know, I'm so late. :ermm:

the last item i bought was a band tee (of course green day shirt :])

from the Green Day concert in Toronto <3