The latest Green Day item you bought

Mato

^^ That's really cool. I don't have the actual CD, I just downloaded the album, but I want a hard copy so I might invest!

I got another tour shirt from last year on eBay today.

A postcard

A lanyard thing

An American Idiot address book :)

^^ That's really cool. I don't have the actual CD, I just downloaded the album, but I want a hard copy so I might invest!

I'm like that with all my favorite bands :lol: I don't own the album until I physically OWN the album

Example: finally got hard copy of Shenanigans :D

I bought two new Green Day shirts a couple of days ago, well I bought one of them for my brother, the gas mask one, but I'm going to wear it anyway and I also bought a red one for me which my new favourite :happy:

The Blue cover Redundant Single

.. for me this is pretty rare... cant but in in stores over heer i was lucky i founf it for £ 2 in a second hand music store

:D

eeeh....a magazine i think it was with an article in it.....but nothing exciting.

A Green Day poster, A Green Day heartgrenade necklace, A Green Day postcard and I think that's it. Bought them last week.

brain stew/jaded single, cd in the shape of a brain, with the original version of good riddance on it :wub: £6 on ebay well spent :D

A Green Day tour t-shirt from the 1994 Dookie tour with dates, customised with rips and stuff.

And a Basket Case XL t-shirt that was customised into a dress.

I FUCKING LOVE THEM :wub:

Edited by kods (:

I didn't really buy it but my brother made me this belt a couple of days ago :)

belt1.jpg

belt2.jpg

A Green Day tour t-shirt from the 1994 Dookie tour with dates, customised with rips and stuff.

And a Basket Case XL t-shirt that was customised into a dress.

I FUCKING LOVE THEM :wub:

woah! would you possibly be able to post pictures, they sound so awesome, especially the dress :thumbsup:

Wow, that looks awesome :wub:

The last thing I bought was the "American Idiot: The Original Broadway Cast Recording" album (L)

It was the last copy at the CD's store :lol:

woah! would you possibly be able to post pictures, they sound so awesome, especially the dress :thumbsup:

Sure! I'm picking them up from the shop today, so I should either have one up for later today or tomorrow :happy:

I keep buying stuff, arghh. Yesterday I bought a Green Day necklace and just now I bought the CD/DVD Live On Air thingy with the CD from a 1992 radio performance and then the DVD mainly from Woodstock.

I am so skint, damn you ebay for tempting me to buy things.

• Like 1

EBAY IS FUCKING EVIL.... But I love it.

tumblr_l6cailJS9P1qahnefo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1280527649&Signature=Bgq2BoHi4BejoZnVV98D%2FDo%2BDcM%3D

Saw these today on eBay (£3.99 each w/ free postage), don't really have any money so I can only really afford one pair, BUT I CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN COLOURS.

I can't decide between purple, blue and red.

:cry:

Edit: Sorry for the giant ass image.

Edited by Bubbles.