Green Day DVD

nathan13

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have it. it's not that good.

It's just a bunch of people giving their opinions on the album and showing you how to play the chords, etc.

I have it. it's not that good.

It's just a bunch of people giving their opinions on the album and showing you how to play the chords, etc.

And no live songs?

Well i'll have a look at it tomorrow. I ordered Reign Over Me like 3 weeks ago and it's still not in! I want my frigin' money back!Yeah does it have any live songs?

OK. :)

I ordered Tune In, Tokyo, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams single and Jesus Of Suburbia about two weeks ago. I can't wait to get it!!!

Yeah, I know! I can't wait!

And I would really like to have a DVD great quality of Jaded In Chicago and Woodstock '94. I can't find it anywhere. I saw that DVD Phenomenom from 2006. It says it completely Woodstock. I'm not sure is the quality good or...

Well it does feature concert footage, but it's still not a great DVD. I'd sell it, like, I'm just not into it.

It's unofficial, right? Well, since it's not an official one, I don't think it's kinda good. :/

Well it does feature concert footage, but it's still not a great DVD. I'd sell it, like, I'm just not into it.

Was the sound quality good?

Must of been early 2006 then.. I didn't think I bought it that late. Anyways, I didn't think it was that good, I have watched once, the day I got it, and now it lies at the bottom of my DVD collection.

It is a few people in the 'music biz' talking about AI, like each song and what they thought of it

Archived