Security at Green Day shows

jadedghiacand

Never seen Green Day, but it depends on the venue really. Most of the time they check bags and what not at the Pensacola Civic Center, but when I saw QOTSA at the Tabernacle in Atlanta, they didn't check anything. You'd could easily have brought in anything within reason. I can always hide my camera (it's tiny) in my boobs (they're not tiny). They won't pat a lady there. Kinda uncomfortable though, but hey, you do what'ca gotta do.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got frisked at all of the Green Day shows I've been to. All three of the shows I got a camera in. The first time it was in the bra because I wasn't sure what they were going to do, and the second and third times my camera(s) [i brought three digital cameras into one show :lol:] were in my bag.

Certain venues are so strict though, I highly dislike that. I can see them not wanting camcorders or ones with detachable lenses, but just point and snap should be fine.

:lol: that's funny

I'm glad they bring someone amusement. :o They should be comedians.

But yeah, security..........I got nothing.

You're right Kacky! We weren't allowed to have cameras at our show,but the row in front of us had these 10 year old girls, and they had camera phones, cameras and even a cam. My bf and I were just like WTF?

Well the 2 shows that I went to had bags checked and all of the guys got patted down but for sum reason none of the chicks did and if you had a bad you had to put it in the cloak room and shit like that. The security was really tight there so I don't bother taking anything except myself, phone and wallet. Coz honestly that is all you really need

Archived