Matt Lucas wearing Green Day (st jimmy) t-shirt

jadedghiacand

Doesn't mean he's a fan, people wear band shirts all the time because they look nice....

No, I am not one of them.

I get completely slaughtered for wearing Green Day tees so I wouldn't wear them if I didn't like them- too much hassle. But yeah- people wear (for example) Misfits tees all the time then don't even know any of their music, which kind of pisses me off because they just want to 'look punk'.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA I KENW THIS BEFORE YOU SUCKER

I saw it liiiive baby. I was gonna make a post after I saw it but I thought it was so insignificant, I didn't bother. (no offence haha)

I think he probably wore it because he likes the band, the shirt isn't much of a fashion statement for a cuddly, bald, gay comedian.

And I love him and David Walliams, him wearing the shirt is just a plus.

He deserves a mention just as much as some ugly emo bloke dropping Billie Joe's name in the hope of getting headlines.

He deserves a mention just as much as some ugly emo bloke dropping Billie Joe's name in the hope of getting headlines.

That thread sucked aswell :/

I was gonna make a post after I saw it but I thought it was so insignificant, I didn't bother. (no offence haha)

You did the right thing.

Cool. I like Little Britain. :)

Of course this is worth mentioning; this is a Green Day forum, after all.

There isn't any important news to post anyway, so why not post this? Some Matt Lucas fans may find it interesting.

Some people are just desperate for Green Day news.

And i don't get why some people in this thread are so happy, he's just an obese UK comedian wearing some crappy AI merch.

^ :o Now way! Matt Lucas is well funny, mainly early Little Britain, in Shooting Stars :wub: and Casanova!

But I agree with the "Some people are just desperate for Green Day news." cos not every little news thing should be posted.

What thread was this? :lol: link?

Archived