Green Day Mention

FruscianteForPrez08

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They aren't the only ones who say that! A lot of other bands say that GD are really cool guys and down earth. (i think we all know how cool they are :lol::cool: )

I don't like Good Charlotte, but at least they say something that is so right! :P

God, about 2 or 3 years ago I would've gone into epileptic shock at this news, but now that I'm done with that obsession...

Umm...Yeah. I don't really know what to say, but I suppose that's pretty cool.

Lol. What a bunch of ass-kissers. :lol:

Actually, I don't mind Good Charlotte. Sometimes.

they're ok now. they were playing on jay leno last week and I didnt know it was them till the end.

Rad.

Joel has a thing for billie. He mentions him a fair amount about how he was a big influence.

I think you're onto something there. :eyebrows::lol:

Wow Good charlotte piss me off sevenfold. i despise of them and their crappy music. if there's a correct definition for sellout, it would be good charlotte.

Thanks for the post and i think its really cool how they inspire new artists and the people they inspire will inspire someone else..So its just an inspiring cycle! :eyebrows:

:rolleyes: yeah your answer is inspiring, too...

Wow Good charlotte piss me off sevenfold. i despise of them and their crappy music. if there's a correct definition for sellout, it would be good charlotte.

Please explain how they sold-out, and make it convincing.

sdlfjdklsfjd

god

why do all the doofus bands have to be influenced by Green Day

(except for the Matches cuz they aint doofus)

Please explain how they sold-out, and make it convincing.

Sorry i didn't get back sooner.

Ok, so there's this band, good charlotte. They have this album out, and it was pretty much the story of their childhood. "The young and the hopeless." My cousin and I got hooked on it. It was the first album I ever bought. And it had meaning behind it. It lodged me into Green Day, and now into many other bands. I had an amount of respect for these guys. Then they released their album "the chronicles etc" and i agreed with that to, knew what they were talking about.

It was like, look they're actually talking about something that matters.

Then this year they release a shit hole album with tracks like "dancefloor anthems" and "keep your hands off my girl" that are pretty much saying "look how fucking great we are!" they're dating the types of celebrities they were taking the piss out of a few years back. And they've become exactly what they used to say they hated. so now it's pretty much like those other albums were a lie. They became what they hate. and i doubt i'm the only one feeling this.

Sorry i didn't get back sooner.

Ok, so there's this band, good charlotte. They have this album out, and it was pretty much the story of their childhood. "The young and the hopeless." My cousin and I got hooked on it. It was the first album I ever bought. And it had meaning behind it. It lodged me into Green Day, and now into many other bands. I had an amount of respect for these guys. Then they released their album "the chronicles etc" and i agreed with that to, knew what they were talking about.

It was like, look they're actually talking about something that matters.

Then this year they release a shit hole album with tracks like "dancefloor anthems" and "keep your hands off my girl" that are pretty much saying "look how fucking great we are!" they're dating the types of celebrities they were taking the piss out of a few years back. And they've become exactly what they used to say they hated. so now it's pretty much like those other albums were a lie. They became what they hate. and i doubt i'm the only one feeling this.

Amen.

Archived