Did Green Day sell out?

Fuzz

ha ha ha...I'm serious

ok, hmm i love their music, but i dont agree with billie joes 'new' beliefs, im a mod, and i have about 10 times as many posts as you.. yeah you're right, i should leave, because that makes so much sense.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don;t agree with his new beliefs, get off this forum.

holy shit....i cant beleive you just said that. so all their fans from their 17 year career dont matter anymore?

so, in order to be a green day fan and talk to other green day fans online, you must believe with everything that green day believes in now and has believed in in the past? :rolleyes:

Yeh some green day fan. Acussing a band they are a so called fan of of selling out andbeing posers.

Thats why its called an opinion

Arg, he has his opinions aswell, what i'm saying is, we don't know what they are, therefore, we can't judge them, hence, nobody wil ever know if they truly sold out.

so, in order to be a green day fan and talk to other green day fans online, you must believe with everything that green day believes in now and has believed in in the past? :rolleyes:

??????????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, having 10 times as many posts as me really says something...maybe like you're more of a computer geek than me :dry:

i guess we never will truly KNOW if they sold out, only they really do. but its like court, we use evidence to back up both sides, and one side wins..we never know FOR SURE if the murderer is guilty.

we need to have an actual court situatuon, with a judge and jury. and lawyers.

"YOU THE DEFENDANT, GREEN DAY, HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH 1ST DEGREE SELLING OUT, IF CONVICTED YOU WILL BE SENTENCED TO 6 YEARS OF TEENIES NO OLD FANS!" *smacks wooden hammer on the desk"

hehe, that would rule. if theres ever a GDA convention, we should do that.

Yeh some green day fan. Acussing a band they are a so called fan of of selling out andbeing posers.

Poser? you want to quote where i said that? Because i dont recall.

So because I think they sold out, im not a fan, even though i love their music?

thats like saying, someone who is anti-drug cant like green day because they used to do drugs.

Poser? you want to quote where i said that? Because i dont recall.

So because I think they sold out, im not a fan, even though i love their music?

thats like saying, someone who is anti-drug cant like green day because they used to do drugs.

Well first...I wasn't referring to just you when I ai poser..and they still do drugs.

they are "sell outs" and "posers", if you want to use those terms. but i still like their music from 1039 smoothed out slappy hours through nimrod a lot. and even some of warning too. just because you realize they're trendy, greedy "posers" doesnt mean you're not a fan of them in the least.

this thread is gonna be closed :eyebrows:

if im a mod here now im gonna do that

this thread have no point of interest :down:

*Looks at holden and points to Anarchy4TheUsa's last postt* My point exactly.

was that supposed to make sense?

this thread is gonna be closed :eyebrows:

if im a mod here now im gonna do that

this thread have no point of interest :down:

im a mod, and im not closing it at this point.

im a mod, and im not closing it at this point.

ok, i respect the mods and the admin :thumbsup:

at least i want to be a mod... :P

*Looks at holden and points to Anarchy4TheUsa's last postt* My point exactly.

What about his post? ohhh.. because he agrees that theyre sellouts.. hes not longer a fan right? and should leave

What about his post? ohhh.. because he agrees that theyre sellouts.. hes not longer a fan right? and should leave

ha! me? leave? :laugh: you all would love that wouldn't you? hahahaha. can't have that...

ok, i respect the mods and the admin :thumbsup:

at least i want to be a mod... :P

hey, just gotta point out...that was your 1039th post! congradulations..... i guess.

i think you gotta be in cahoots with other mods or something to be a mod. and cant start stupid threads...not saying you do.. i think you need connections tho.

Probably because our fan base doesn't consist of millions and we aren't in the public spotlight :)

Not to mention that people don't hold onto audio and videos of stuff we said 15 yrs ago and pretend that we said it yesterday.

Not to mention that people don't hold onto audio and videos of stuff we said 15 yrs ago and pretend that we said it yesterday.

I think I love you *No im not a lesbo*

ha! me? leave? :laugh: you all would love that wouldn't you? hahahaha. can't have that...

by her logic, we must, since he dont believe in everything billie does and we think theyre sellouts, too bad for us

by her logic, we must, since he dont believe in everything billie does and we think theyre sellouts, too bad for us

Oh shut the hell up. I just don;t understand how you consider yourself a fan when you don't agree with them. I would find it rather hard.

Oh shut the hell up. What is delieve anyway? I just don;t understand how you consider yourself a fan when you don't agree with them. I would find it rather hard.

He is a fan because he likes their music. I certainly don't agree with them on alot of issues but I still love them and their music.

Oh shut the hell up. I just don;t understand how you consider yourself a fan when you don't agree with them. I would find it rather hard.

Because im a fan of the music, not what they believe. Its not rocket science.

Well I'm happy for you. I have nothing left to say here. I think my points have been very well proven. And I don;t wish to respond to your obscure remarks.

Archived