Did Green Day sell out?

Fuzz

If you guys are really green day fans you should enjoy debating weather their music is good or not, you think I might be right so you tell be to leave.

And you knew I was right, so you chose to completely ignore my last post. I'd appreciate a response.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you guys are really green day fans you should enjoy debating weather their music is good or not, you think I might be right so you tell be to leave.

I'm not making this stuff up and even if billie joe dose play I have friends who have only played guitar for two years and can play the entire american Idiot album, the guitaring is impossibly easy.

actually, we dont NEED to debate if their music is good or not, we know it is.

I'm not making this stuff up and even if billie joe dose play I have friends who have only played guitar for two years and can play the entire american Idiot album, the guitaring is impossibly easy.

Well if you aren't making it up why are you suggesting that he might play. Your contradictiong yourself and I don't see your friends in bands who tour the world who have adoring and loyal fans. No one cares if the guitaring is easy. We care about the music they make. We like it and your rambling on about'Mehhh billie joe doesn't play' isn't going to change that.Sorry.

Yeah they did. Who cares? I don't care. My band will never do it, but you know who did? The Ramones, The Misfits, and dude, there's a car commercial with a Buzzcocks song, and I heard The Cramps on the radio a couple days ago.

Does it really matter? Their music is good in studio, it's good live and they do give time and appreciation to their fans. It could be a lot worse.

Guest KillEmAll

Well if you aren't making it up why are you suggesting that he might play. Your contradictiong yourself and I don't see your friends in bands who tour the world who have adoring and loyal fans. No one cares if the guitaring is easy. We care about the music they make. We like it and your rambling on about'Mehhh billie joe doesn't play' isn't going to change that.Sorry.

I say that because I know He plays in SOME concerts.

And you knew I was right, so you chose to completely ignore my last post. I'd appreciate a response.

yeah, he does, well done, want a cookie?

Enough of the quote pyramids.

Start editing down your quotes please, last response is all that is required usually.

So you have been to every single concert of Green Day's have you? I very much doubt it. Just admit it, you're not going to change anyone's mind's on here.

Guest KillEmAll

I ignored your last post because I'm one person arguing with all the maybe millions of scene-kid green day fans who are on these forums.

Ugh I've had this argument so many times it's ridiculous.

I really cannot be bothered to contribute, although for the record I think they did not sell out.

Selling out is about losing your principles to make some quick cash. and that is not what Green Day did.

you tell 'em suicidexmakeover!! :D oh and killEmall, there's an extra 2 on the end of your age

see this is whats wrong with the world...... u have to be labled as something

sell out, prep, punk , know it all.....and so on whats the fucknig point

if u think they sould out well thats fine if u think they didnt thats fine

I ignored your last post because I'm one person arguing with all the maybe millions of scene-kid green day fans who are on these forums.

That isn't going to get you very far on your quest to stop me liking Green Day, is it?

You might think you're being clever posting all this crap.

But if I have to delete any more shit I will suspend your posting.

yeah she's gorgeous, so what?

You've just proven to us that we have stumped you.

You've given up on arguing about green day so you hack someone's photobucket account instead.

haha

Also X_Rox, I just used that picture to hack your photobucket account.. lol. Think you took enough pictures of yourself?

Hack her?!

Hahahaha!

You made me laugh!

You just changed the adress a bit, dumbass.

I did that too, and voila, i'm in her album. that's not called hacking.

So shut the fuck up and get out of her album as I did. that's personal.

Guest KillEmAll

You might think you're being clever posting all this crap.

But if I have to delete any more shit I will suspend your posting.

Eh, oh well i've about reached my laughing-at-scene-kids limit for the day.

yeah she's gorgeous, so what?

You've just proven to us that we have stumped you.

You've given up on arguing about green day so you hack someone's photobucket account instead.

haha

aww suicidexmakeover, thank you :)

Archived