Green Day & U2 Up For VMA Nod

woven_basketcase

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Day and U2 would have won only if Billie Joe and Bono looked like beyonce and shakira in tight skirts. it is so sad, but Green Day is about the music, at least we have that...

Green Day and U2 would have won only if Billie Joe and Bono looked like beyonce and shakira in tight skirts. it is so sad, but Green Day is about the music, at least we have that...

They'd be hotter than beyonce and shakira wearing it? :eyebrows::o

damn it would be funny to see them sing like some song and doing that, with tre wearing like leather booty shorts lmao

I'm actually kinda glad they lost, because MTV is crap anyway. The station sucks now, and that was the worst award show I've ever seen. I watched the first half and got disgusted, then just turned it down and went to bed.

-I laughed my ass off when Pete had technical difficulties.

-You could tell Britney's hair was fake and lip synching

-I missed their category :( I was flipping back through the channels and the last thing I saw was Beyonce on stage in that ugly dress. I guess that's the category Green Day were in?

Ohh well. It could've been worse.

The one where Diddy was hosting was the worst.

The VMAs were sooooo bad this year. The only good thing about it was the five seconds they should of the Foo Fighters and all the other celebrities faces while Britney was performing. Especially fifty's :lol: Everyone knew Green Dya wasnt going to win anyways. hell, mybe they'll get nominated again next year, possibly because of Working Class Hero and they'll make a new category "Best Cover Songs". Just to give Green Day a chace to get nominated again

Now THAT I would have paid to see! :lol:

Geez I didn't even know the VMA's were on. What kind of a bubble have I been living in?!

I was going to ask my mum to tape it, but then I couldn't be bothered =/.

Stupid New music, complete shite

haha Do u think they would've won if U2 wasn't there? Like perhaps the WCH video could be nominated and awarded next year? IDK just a thought. :)

haha Do u think they would've won if U2 wasn't there? Like perhaps the WCH video could be nominated and awarded next year? IDK just a thought. :)

Well, they wouldn't have won that particular award if U2 wasn't there.

Yeah, they should've won, especially as it was for charity and all that, but I'm honestly not that bothered that they didn't. I mean, it was insulting enough to put Green Day in a category with the likes of Beyonce and Shakira, so, it's ok. :D

I must say I didn't watch the show; must've had some kind of feeling it would suck. did the Foo Fighters and Linkin Park perform? I read somewhere they were going to. Better check YouTube. :P

Archived