Green Day & U2 Up For VMA Nod

woven_basketcase

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah so i totally forgot this was on.

i turned it on for like 3 seconds, saw somebody that looked like either beyonce or that umberellaa ellla ella ay ay chick and then went back to the giants-cowboys game.

Was any one expecting them to win anyway? Oh well, It's not the end of the world.

Hell no, I didn't even watch it. It was all shit this year. Same people getting the same useless recognition.

This thread had enough info anyways. :)

yeah i knew they weren't going to win

but still...it's a shame to see what actually did win..especially for that category

I mean c'mon

-----------------------

I want fried chicken dammit

yeah i knew they weren't going to win

but still...it's a shame to see what actually did win..especially for that category

I mean c'mon

-----------------------

I want fried chicken dammit

yep, they weren't going to win :roll:

The VMAs were sooooo boring this year. More so than others. In a way I'm glad GD didn't win because the awards have obviously become meaningless anyway. The important thing is that us fans recognize and appreciate what they did and are doing.

:( we didn't win, but wait till next year or whenever GD have another album w/ wonderful videos and we'll win them all. ;)

Meh, I thinke everybody knew they were gonna lose...

but on a happier note, the Kid Rock/ Tommy Lee bitch fight was the funniest thing on the VMA's in a long time... even if I didn't watch them...

:( Thats to bad they did not win I was hoping they would win, the song U2 and GD did was good compared to the other artist in that catogary. Oh well that is how it is, I bet(at least I hope so) that they would be up for some when they turn out a new CD. :)

I just can't wait to see the artists faces when they win a bunch of awards with the new cd. Just like in 05, it was so funny :lol:

Meh, I thinke everybody knew they were gonna lose...

but on a happier note, the Kid Rock/ Tommy Lee bitch fight was the funniest thing on the VMA's in a long time... even if I didn't watch them...

I think that was the only good highlight of the night.

But its not suprising they didn't win seeing as that song is sort of old now.

Green Day aren't as popular as they were in 2004/2005. And the MTV people only cares about what's "brand new". Fuck off.

Of course they should have won!!! :dry: But this awards aren't that important!

The ceremony should have had much more rock nominations and winners.

I was listening to this radio show this morning and they were talking about the vmas and they're all like "Green Day should have won. They got beat by Shakira and beyonce. Ooo,two pop singers who shake their ass in front of the camera,shocker.' it was funny. Then they were talking about brittney spears and were like 'yeah,it was good if you like the whole overweight,bad lip synching thing.' rofl.it was funny.wow..this is long.lol.

"Green Day should have won. They got beat by Shakira and beyonce. Ooo,two pop singers who shake their ass in front of the camera,shocker.'

sig'ing that one. ;)

Archived