My letter to Green Day

MusicalDeviant

and so what if people want to write them a letter? let them do it, ive given stuff to people i admire before, it takes a lot of balls to do it. and sometimes its just nice to let everything youre thinking out even if in the end it doesnt get read. i think its more the spark of hope there is in giving the acctual item to said person that itll make them stop and think, maybe give them a laugh and show them there are people out there who believe in them. thats all that matters.

I love you right now. This is exactly what I want to convey to Green Day in my letter......thank you. You're officially my muse now. :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

You fucking loser!

wow, you're a really nice person. Did someone have to fuck you up the ass first, or were you already just a little bitch?

wow, you're a really nice person. Did someone have to fuck you up the ass first, or were you already just a little bitch?

The second one. Seriously, why do it? If you're going to confess your undying love for them, just try your utmost to get a backstage pass and say it in person.

The second one. Seriously, why do it? If you're going to confess your undying love for them, just try your utmost to get a backstage pass and say it in person.

But I could die Thrusday for all I know. Therefore, I should do it as soon as I can so I don't miss my chance.

But I could die Thrusday for all I know. Therefore, I should do it as soon as I can so I don't miss my chance.

You do live in LA, so you have a point. Just don't write 'LLLOLZZZ!!11!!!' in it, and you'll be fine.

I love what you did and that you're trying to give it to them in person. I wish you luck, I hope you succeed, I hope they show up and that you get close enough to give it to them. I would too if I could. I would love to have to chance to let them know how much their music means to me. Disregard the people who have nothing positive to say.

I love what you did and that you're trying to give it to them in person. I wish you luck, I hope you succeed, I hope they show up and that you get close enough to give it to them. I would too if I could. I would love to have to chance to let them know how much their music means to me. Disregard the people who have nothing positive to say.

thank you.

I love you right now. This is exactly what I want to convey to Green Day in my letter......thank you. You're officially my muse now. :D

good luck, i hope you manage to write it and get it to them. :)

good luck, i hope you manage to write it and get it to them. :)

thank you thank you thank you :D:D:D

Dear Green Day,

Billie, stop wearing fucking lipstick. Tre, put your hair down or lose weight. Mike....no you're okay. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT MAKE A LETTERBOMB VIDEO?! You have failed us.

Warmest Regards,

me

that's a "nice" letter

that's a "nice" letter

yeah, thanks for your help.

I wanna see the mask and btw didnt one of them say that someone threw a mask on stage and then shouted "were not fucking retarted Slipknot" sorry if i bursted ur bouble! didnt mean to.:( srry

Here's another pic of the mask I want to give to green day:

070424_092553.jpg

A 16 Year Old Girl's Letter To Green Day:

"omgz, i luv billie joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Here's another pic of the mask I want to give to green day:oh what made u decide to give him that? its very original.oops i forgot to remove the pic form the thing

the pic is just wow!

Thank you

you're welcome

I just want everyone to pray for me tonight. I hope I meet green day tomorrow. :)

I'll be uber jealous if you do, but I still hope that you do get to meet them :).

But I ent gonna pray.

I just want everyone to pray for me tonight. I hope I meet green day tomorrow. :)

I have castrated and slaughtered a goat for your cause. :)

Well in my case, I want to thank them for helping me with something in my life....I won't go in to it here....but their music has helped me with A LOT over the past decade. It won't be a 'OMG, I love you so much' type letter...I just want to explain to them how a certain album of theirs helped me through something major, to which I am so very grateful for.

But do you honestly think they'll care?

Archived