My letter to Green Day

MusicalDeviant

On Tuesday, the Simpson's premiere's in LA (specifically westwood village). As some of you may know, green day is apparently attending this premiere.

I made this mask for them about 3 months ago, but never had the courage to mail it to them. Well, the mask was actually made for Mike, because it was his birthday gift.

I had the idea of waiting in the grandstands at the premiere, and hopefully they'd come over and give autographs.

But whilst they gave autographs, I'd hand them my mask. On the back of this mask, I plan to tape down an note to them, telling them why I'm giving them this mask, who I am, and how much Green Day's meant to me over the past 7 years.

But I'm not sure what to write.

I have this down so far

"Dear Green Day,

My name is Matt Mocciaro. Before I tell you why I gave you this mask, I'd like to thank you for opening my ears to music. Though I was only 4 when Dookie came out (and non-existent when Sweet Children was formed), I've done my best over the past 7 years to make up for all of that lost time.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good for you but why post it hear?

Because it's not poetry, and it has to do with the simpsons movie....sort of.

this has nothing to do with art, this only has to do with pure green day.

Dear Green Day,

Billie, stop wearing fucking lipstick. Tre, put your hair down or lose weight. Mike....no you're okay. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT MAKE A LETTERBOMB VIDEO?! You have failed us.

Warmest Regards,

me

cuz its a green day forum maybe.

this isn't a cunt forum yet you post here

a mask? what's this mask look like? like a halloween mask with long teeth and evil eyes?

speak for yourself dumbfuck

think for yourself. hell, try thinking at all.

a mask? what's this mask look like? like a halloween mask with long teeth and evil eyes?

This mask

P8110107.jpg

Jesus wept, is that from Clockwork Orange ?

Yes, but this is before I repainted it. It looks far better now than in this picture.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if Green Day comes to the premiere, they probably won't sign autographs. If they do sign them, they most likely won't be in your area. If all odds are defeated and you do get close enough to hand them the mask, I'm almost positive it won't be paid much attention to. The guys are high headed assholes nowadays.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but if Green Day comes to the premiere, they probably won't sign autographs. If they do sign them, they most likely won't be in your area. If all odds are defeated and you do get close enough to hand them the mask, I'm almost positive it won't be paid much attention to. The guys are high headed assholes nowadays.

Listen pal, I just like to have an optimistic outlook on things.

I could just as easily mail the damn mask to billie joe ( I know his address, which I will never, ever disclose to anyone ever).

But I figure it means more for me to try and hand it to Green Day than to simply mail it.

I could just as easily mail the damn mask to billie joe ( I know his address, which I will never, ever disclose to anyone ever).

:rolleyes:

I forgot about that contest in which Billie told the winner where he lived.

:rolleyes:

I forgot about that contest in which Billie told the winner where he lived.

That's actually not how I found out.

A friend of mine happens to live about a mile from Billie Joe. She followed his car from rudy's to his home, and she took pictures of his house. She would not tell me his address, but rather, she gave me all the letters that go into his address, and made me put them in order to find the name. I took me an hour.

I had not heard about this contest, however.

That's actually not how I found out.

A friend of mine happens to live about a mile from Billie Joe. She followed his car from rudy's to his home, and she took pictures of his house. She would not tell me his address, but rather, she gave me all the letters that go into his address, and made me put them in order to find the name. I took me an hour.

I had not heard about this contest, however.

sarcasm.

What your friend did was creepy. The guy isn't a toy. He needs privacy.

sarcasm.

i agree thats just bad

sarcasm.

hey, neither of us has visited his house or stalked him. Plus, only the 2 of us know, so no harm done.

hey, neither of us has visited his house or stalked him. Plus, only the 2 of us know, so no harm done.

mmmm what if i tell billie myself :o

mmmm what if i tell billie myself :o

Well, then you'd really suck.

If you can tell billie joe in person, then why haven't you suggested that you tell him to take my mask at the premiere? like you actually speak (or even know) billie joe.

Archived