Green Day in magazine

haushinkapritchard

You're probably right, it does sound like an old interview. According to an interview in Kerrang Tv (in may) Billie Joe said that the album was going well and that they would probably finish it by the end of 2007.

Exactly my point.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we could get some kind of progress report on the new album as it has been almost 3 years since American Idiot. Nobody in the fansites actually know Green Day so they don't know what's going on either. The same with Heart Like a Hand Grenade, still no word on that either.

Who wants to scan the page/s with the living end on it me?

pleeease? ;)

:( <_< anyone?

You're probably right, it does sound like an old interview. According to an interview in Kerrang Tv (in may) Billie Joe said that the album was going well and that they would probably finish it by the end of 2007.

I really hope you're right!

Because I don't wanna wait for another year <_<

Thanks for posting this part of interview, it's great to finally have some news about the new record :)

I'm still not convinced this is an up to date comment - if it is though, I'll have to revise my bet on the release date :)

Well its not that big of an easons

There was only 2 copies though and me and my cousin bought them

They get big cheese every month i think but sometimes i think they dont bother...which is odd

But yeh just have a look in your easons in the music magazine section

Kay

Hmm im not holding out for much hope but we shall see....

I might ask my sis to pick it up in Belfast

Or order it...

I'm still not convinced this is an up to date comment - if it is though, I'll have to revise my bet on the release date :)

No revisions or refunds allowed. :P

Yes I read that but then in a more recent interview a few months ago (i think it might have been Kerrang again) he said probably 2008) Im just saying what ive heard not that its true :)

1. Because i can.

2.Shut up.

Since when do guys get PMS :rolleyes:

Who wants to scan the page/s with the living end on it me?

pleeease? ;)

There was a little mention of green day in the living end interview too

I'd scan but I dont have a scanner, sorry!

Well the magazine is right across from me

So ummm i think its real :rolleyes:

Why is everyone so suspicious about this magazine :lol:

Kay

Hmm im not holding out for much hope but we shall see....

I might ask my sis to pick it up in Belfast

Or order it...

Okay I got mine from the Galway one so im not too sure

Bloody hell Internet is soo slow at the moment --'. Thanks 1000 Hours for the scans. (Even though I can't see them at the mo'....f[]ck my computer)

Hey don't you think that BJ on the cover looks more like he does in the game Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (completly out of the subject but... I don't care :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...

I found this magazine yesterday, quite by accident cause i wasn't even looking for it. :woot: I bought it immediately cause they're were only two left! Haven't heard the cd yet though.

I don't like how Adie says

"...we decided it would be cool to make more clothes. Especially stuff we like to wear"

So basically by buying Adeline clothing, you're dressing like someone else? That doesn't sound very unique. If I wanted to dress like someone else, I'd buy my clothes at the gap.

"the Thrift store look" should actually come from the thrift store, not just a brand making new clothes with holes. That's the point of punk rock. To be unique.

I don't like how Adie says

"...we decided it would be cool to make more clothes. Especially stuff we like to wear"

So basically by buying Adeline clothing, you're dressing like someone else? That doesn't sound very unique. If I wanted to dress like someone else, I'd buy my clothes at the gap.

"the Thrift store look" should actually come from the thrift store, not just a brand making new clothes with holes. That's the point of punk rock. To be unique.

if you want to buy thrift store clothes then buy them there. Adrienne and Billie have put out a line of clothing that they would wear themselves.

if you dont like what they put out, dont buy them! its very easy! yes, they did the "dumpster diving thing" they dont have to now and want to give people the choice to buy clothes that arent "trendy" or "cool" or whatever!

I`m not going to argue what "punk" means because I know full well that I`m not "punk" and that those who think they are will go to extreme lengths to prove they are.

if people want to pay out hard earned money for clothes.. let them.

personally.... I know what is on offer in my local "thrift store/charity shop" and nobody is ever going to want to wear crap like that unless they cant afford anything else. its a down right myth that you can get trendy/hip/cool or whatever clothing from thrift stores! thrift stores sell junk!

In the special "punk" edition of big cheese magazine theres a picture of billie joe on the cover (along with tim armstrong and joe strummer :D ) and they have a thing about adeline street wear, its an interview with billie and adrienne, and theres also a few mentions in the magazine like theres a punk timeline and stuff.

Its a really good issue and has some great bands in it and a free cd ;)

And btw the only thing Billie said about the band was something like they have lots of songs but they just need to figure out how to put them together to make an album and he has no fucking clue when it will be released"

Thanks for that Billie :lol::rolleyes:

Cool!

"No fucking clue", huh? :lol:

Yah, thanks Billie. Haha.

Thanks for sharing that! =3

Archived