Green Day's Simpsons Theme

Fuzz

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are way more expensive in the UK.

If a song by a band you love isn't worth the price of a can of soda then that's sad.

If it ain't coming out on a CD, I'm morpheusing it.

hows about, instead of refusing to paying for it and supporting this mega-bucks band by ripping it from where ever, you support the rest of the music industry who make a living from it?

this was never going to be an actual single. at one minute whatever.... an actual physical single? even green day who have been known for short catchy songs have never put out an actual single this short. people would more than likely get bored after 3 mins of this. even those who have paid for it, wont play it once we have new music.

If it's not coming out on a physical CD (whether it be a single or the soundtrack) I'm downloading it for free. Chances are once I pay my hard-earned 99 cents, that I'll lose the file or something.

well it you really did earn that 99 cents, maybe you could learn not to be so careless with what you spent it on.

especially if you ever reach a point where you earn a living from a career that can be affected by people who insist on stealing rather than paying for what you are part of producing.

it's available at WalMart in that pink donut thing isn't it ?

If it was for sale here I'd grab one, I really want one of those =/

Now if I can find one of those pink donut things, I'll pay for it.

it's available at WalMart in that pink donut thing isn't it ?

If it was for sale here I'd grab one, I really want one of those =/

yeah the whole soundtrack is but with no green day i got my limited edition today

Well some buggers lied to us, I read in a couple places that it was the Green Day song on the disc =/
SO...it's not on any of the soundtracks?...not even as a bonus track? Grr...I read somewhere that Warner Bros was releasing it as a single...but I don't think you can buy it at wal-mart X( which sucks...cause I only have walmart money at the moment....:(

it wa son the radio in the car today and i had it on full blast lol. i think its awesome.

and i bought it off itunes as soon as i got home :)

I just got it from an undisclosed website and I think it's really good. The added in "hey! hey! hey! hey! hey!" gives it a good flavor and old Green Day feeling. I'm thinking they are headed in a good direction musically right now.

that was very naughty of you that copy right infringement

:lol: Like many people wouldn't do that... Anyways I got it from a website that is afilliated to GDA.

Archived