Green Day's Simpsons Theme

Fuzz

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no they wont be singing they will only be talking

we already know the sing in it. they previewed it on mtv with green day singing...sorta... just going da da da dada da da dadadadaaa to the theme at the very end of the song. it's still singing....sorta

we already know the sing in it. they previewed it on mtv with green day singing...sorta... just going da da da dada da da dadadadaaa to the theme at the very end of the song. it's still singing....sorta

its not singing to me :angry:

its not singing to me :angry:

If I sang to you, will you be satisfied?

If I sang to you, will you be satisfied?

yes

Ok back to topic. Im starting to think that Green Day theme song for the simpsons movie will not come out on a disk cause its not on any websites, but people say they see it on itunes so maybe the single will only release in a digital download formats so yeah

yes

Ok back to topic. Im starting to think that Green Day theme song for the simpsons movie will not come out on a disk cause its not on any websites, but people say they see it on itunes so maybe the single will only release in a digital download formats so yeah

Okhereitgoes

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

If it's downloadable only, I'mma just illegally download it.

Just bought the song on iTunes, thats the first time i've actually paid for music since American Idiot came out - I feel good about myself now.

It sounds great, I love it. Its got that classic Green Day sound.

yet,, I have Download Address !

I don't know post here is ok ?

No, you can't post it here, if thats what you mean.

yes

Reprise and Warner Bros. (though why don't they just say the main company, Warner? whatev) are releasing a limeted edition disk that looks like a pink donut. It will be sold at Best Buy and a few other places with the song on it

Reprise and Warner Bros. (though why don't they just say the main company, Warner? whatev) are releasing a limeted edition disk that looks like a pink donut. It will be sold at Best Buy and a few other places with the song on it

i already bought that and that only has the simpsons soundtrack on it no green day and its shaped like a pink donut

i already bought that and that only has the simpsons soundtrack on it no green day and its shaped like a pink donut

no, a different one is being released. after the movie comes out, specifically for the green day release. that's what the stores around here told me.

I found the theme song on limewire... hehe...

No fair. I can't find it on limewire.

No fair. I can't find it on limewire.

I searched 'green day simpsons'

Archived