Green Day's Simpsons Theme

Fuzz

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they die the very first seen while playing the simpsons theme song then moe says you suc
k then they sink by something

Oh okay thanks

Well, this preview of the Simpsongs sounds really "COOL" and exciting, I hope the hole song gets better... it´s a nice sound... very Green "Old School" Day, very Punk Pop as Dookie or Nimrod... I hope they sound like this for their new songs on the new album.

:?D-O=

i just pre ordered the simpsons movie soundtrack and the green day version is not coming as a single i heard someone say that

hello. Just a quick question for everyone: Does anybody know what format the Simpsons theme single is being released on? I hope there will be a 7" or something. it isn't just download is it? :)

Also, how would people like it to be released? vinyl? C.D? download?

I was just curious is all! :P

xxxx Bob xxxx

well i just searched google (hint hint) and found this

If you want to get your grubby little hands on the soundtrack for The Simpsons movie, you'll have a few options from which to choose.

First, you can pick up the single of Green Day's version of The Simpsons theme, which will come out on July 24, three days before the movie opens on July 27. Green Day also appears in the movie.

You can then buy the full soundtrack through Fox Music's digital music service, or snatch up one of 25,000 soundtracks available in "pink donut" packaging from big box stores like Circuit City, Best Buy and Wal-Mart. The "pink donut" cases were created by Extreme Music.

Also, if you just want a plain ol' jewel case, you can get one of those, too.

I'm not sure exactly as to where to post this, but I guess I shall try here.

This is the Simpsons Movie sound track: here.

I don't think Green Day even is on it though. Or am I just missing something.

I expected Green Day to be on the CD.

maybe the Green Day theme song is only released as a single but isn't on the full soundtrack?

i'm really glad it's coming out as a single whether or not it's on the soundtrack...which doesn't make a lot

of sense...thanks for the post, it was awesome :)

Hey guys, just an update, the themes been released here in the uk already, its on itunes, sounds awesome, so jsut to let y'all know. pointless, short and not very sweet, but there we go

^

thanks for the info - they update iTunes on Fridays in Germany,so more waiting ahead,puhf.

Hey guys, just an update, the themes been released here in the uk already, its on itunes, sounds awesome, so jsut to let y'all know. pointless, short and not very sweet, but there we go
I live in the UK and can't find it in my itunes storenvm I've found it lol :D

I live in the UK and can't find it in my itunes storenvm I've found it lol :D

hmm I found it too. sucks I cant buy it cause im not from teh UK.

hmm I found it too. sucks I cant buy it cause im not from teh UK.

its on itunes? how do i search for it

^ Search for 'the simpsons theme', then pick the one by Green Day :)

That's what I did, anyway.

just type 'green day' in the search, then go to all songs and its there. sort the songs alphabetically, it should make it easier to find. if you cnt find it it probably means itunes havent updated it. i think i was quite lucky to find it this morning, coz normally they arent that quick. must have made an exception as its an especially awesome tune :P

ZOMG.

Okay, I had MTV muted on TV, and I look over and I see the simpsonized Green Day characters. I immidately unmute it and spazz out. I have never seen this clip before. I guess they sing in it actually (kinda) and it does say GREEN DAY in big black letters on the ship.

You all probably know this by now, but I thought I'd post anyway.

ZOMG.

Okay, I had MTV muted on TV, and I look over and I see the simpsonized Green Day characters. I immidately unmute it and spazz out. I have never seen this clip before. I guess they sing in it actually (kinda) and it does say GREEN DAY in big black letters on the ship.

You all probably know this by now, but I thought I'd post anyway.

no they wont be singing they will only be talking

Archived