Green Day's Simpsons Theme

Fuzz

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love the little part so much i cut out the rest of the mp3 and just have the little part from the radio show playing and playing

I wonder if they'll go to the premire of the movie. That would be cool. =]

I wonder if they'll go to the premire of the movie. That would be cool. =]

omg that would be awesome.

I really enjoy their version, and the characters voices at the end were fun too. :lol:

Sounds great, i can't wait to see the film and hear the whole song. :) The trailer came on when i went to see Harry Potter at the weekend and you can spot them better on the big screen, lol

the simpsons are everywhere! even at ticket barriers at train stations, there's pics of marge, homer, lisa, bart and maggie that had stuff like "can i take your ticket please" and "yo dude". and i just read this :lol:

the simpsons are everywhere! even at ticket barriers at train stations, there's pics of marge, homer, lisa, bart and maggie that had stuff like "can i take your ticket please" and "yo dude". and i just read this :lol:

HAH! That's lush!

when i saw that i laughed [the giant homer i mean]

spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider does! look ouuuuuuuuuuuut..here comes the spider pig!

heck yeah! I can't wait to see Green Day in there!!

Don't they die on their little stage though? ):

spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider does! look ouuuuuuuuuuuut..here comes the spider pig!

heck yeah! I can't wait to see Green Day in there!!

Don't they die on their little stage though? ):

they die the very first seen while playing the simpsons theme song then moe says you suc

k then they sink by something

Archived