Green Day's Simpsons Theme

Fuzz

it says know page found but a windows media player thing popped up talking about the KWIK E MART

fast forward it and it will show the simpsons theme song preview

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope to god this is what Green Day's next album sounds like. This is the green day I remember and love, not that retarded "Saints are Coming" or slightly dull "Working Class Hero"

This song kicks ass..... something worthy of playing for the moshers.......I could totally see myself in a mosh pit thrashing around to this.

I just saw it. (I know, I know. Tons of people already have.) This movie was FUCKING EPIC! I have to see it at least two more times. Wow.

It makes sense in the movie. Billie has the lyrics showing on his on-stage monitor when they play it. To make them look silly there's just a long list of 'da da da da...'s

That bit was hilarious

Does the theme have Billie singing "The Simpsons" at the beginning?

That's the only part I really care to hear.

uhm... i don't think so... :lol:

nope it dosent. it dosnt even have the green day them version on it well its only the part when it goes da da dada da da da dadada

I just bought the song on iTunes yesturday. I love it. Very strong guitar riffs. I only wish it was longer. It's only 1:23. Very powerful guitar work and drums. Kind of a nice, refreshing change from WCH and The Saints, not that those were not good songs, It's just that I like to hear them let loose with punky power chords too. I simply can't wait for the release of there new material. Patience, patience.

I'll just wait for the CD single to come out

Does anyone know when that will be? I can't find it.

I just bought the song on iTunes yesturday. I love it. Very strong guitar riffs. I only wish it was longer. It's only 1:23. Very powerful guitar work and drums. Kind of a nice, refreshing change from WCH and The Saints, not that those were not good songs, It's just that I like to hear them let looses with punky power chords too. I simply can't wait for the release of there new material. Patience, patience.

I agree....its nice to hear green day hasn't lost their playful spirit.

Does anyone know when that will be? I can't find it.

I dont think its coming out as an actual physical single. just a downloadable one.

I dont think its coming out as an actual physical single. just a downloadable one.

Yeah, netty - that's what I was thinking...thanks. :)

This song only music?

yeah, is a instrumental song

anyways u can hear billie joe voice at the end :lol:

Twice in the first 16 hours it was open (here, anyway).

Green Day just adds to its already massive greatness. Much applause. :D

The song has entered the UK charts at number 19 on downloads alone - so it's a shame there won't be a physical CD, it could have been big. It's great that with no promotion and at barely a minute long they still manage to have somewhat of a hit out of it, lol

Archived