The "Green Day Oath."

JackSpicerRules13

It wasn't about him saying that.

It was about his friend saying it sarcastically to him cause he's sick of the addiction talk.

same difference.

he said he was looking for something to post, so he was just posting that "oath" thingy because he wanted to show what a GD fan he is.

everyone here is (or at one time was) a Green Day fan, it's the Green Day Community.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds like something I'd say to make fun of myself for liking them so much. :lol:

it should be on a shirt or something

Then people would be like "Oi, stop, I need to read your shirt." all the time.

i think everyone except me thought that was funny.

I diddnt think it was funny either.

I AGREE! everything stated in the italics is 100% true. YES.

i think i might tattoo that on myself somewhere... maybe my butt. :woot:

ok, i liked that one because Andres actually gave reasons instead of just going on about their awesome-ness. we all know they're awesome. we dont have to make threadS about it.

edit: sorry Andres, I have to be way more careful about what I'm saying to people. I've been running my mouth a lot lately, I'm annoyimg myself. :/

i don't think they're awesome, i am like a total failure or something. Like i think they are average but not great or awesome.

I think it's bullshit.

too true :D

Ha thats an awesome oath!!! Should become the Official Fanatics Oath and must have a page made for it on GDA! :P

hahaha i find that hilarious

We should take that Green Day oath lol I kno that I would

Thank you for posting that I was feeling a bit low today but that was so funny, but whats worrying I bet some people belive it (although mostly true lol)

same difference.

he said he was looking for something to post, so he was just posting that "oath" thingy because he wanted to show what a GD fan he is.

everyone here is (or at one time was) a Green Day fan, it's the Green Day Community.

But it's not a crime making a thread about it, don't give them hell.

i think everyone except me thought that was funny.

Surprisingly enough, or not, I'm with you on this one.

I read it twice, just to check if I had missed the funny part, but I still couldn't find it.

I used to think Green Day were my life

but I've found other interests

It's called moving on, and it's a good thing. I have been through so many ridiculous infatuations, but it's just part of life, like. I look back with nostalgia :P

I love Green Day alot, they're my favourite band etc. etc. but I've only realised in the past year that there's no need to obsess over the individuals themselves; it's the Music that caught my attention.

*In saying that, Billie Joe is still quite a dish...just not in an obsessive way :wink:

I read it twice, just to check if I had missed the funny part, but I still couldn't find it.

same happened to me :/

Yeah, that just seemed like straight up sarcastic idiocy. But, fuck it, it might ne funny to others.

Archived