Working Class Hero

Fuzz

^go to youtube. Its uncensored there

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^go to youtube. Its uncensored there

oooh ok thanx :D

I had a dream about the video,haha :D I was disappointed when I woke up and realised it wasn't true!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting pissed about the iTunes reviews. People are saying they are sell outs and not to buy it and spport them, but all of the money goes to Darfur, so I mean it's like no one gets the concept. I mean it's not their best song, but it atleast deserves 4 stars instead of the 3 1/2 on iTunes.

EDIT: Now people are saying that this is going to be on their next album and the rest of it will be like this. GET A CLUE PEOPLE!

Could someone please clear it up about the cover and Darfur in an iTunes review ?

What makes me laugh is no-one realises its a John Lennon song.

And then when you tell people, theyre like..."oh...who's he"

:lol: silly green day fans! :rolleyes:

I really love this cover. It's way better than "The Saints...".

Great work!

When I saw Lennon's music video I thought Green Day's ones should be similar to Good Riddance (with more of the whole band in it).

Ahh I can't buy the single off of iTunes! I've looked in the store and had no luck, and the links from Green Day Authority and other sites don't work, has anyone else had this problem or is it just me???? PLEASE HELP!!!!! :cry:

I love it, just bought it off the amnesty international site.

at some points during the song Billie sounds EXACTLY like Lennon.

fucking amazing.

(no, im not referring to the ending lol)

I finally got the song today, and I'm just completely falling in love with it right now! :wub:

Listening to it on YouTube is just not the same..!

Just downloaded it from the amnesty international site

I'll still buy it if there happens to be a single, though. :) I can't wait to see the video now.

I haven't bought it yet..i have to do it. I'm just a bit slow.. :happy:

I am officialy in love with this song. I think they've done a mazing job with it, but that was obvious, they always do :wink: <3

At first listen, I thought the song was good but nothing amazing. Although I'm loving it more everytime I listen to it!

^yeah me too. Its a good, powerful song. They did a great job.

Oh God, I heared full version of this song, and it`s beautiful, it`s really great! I`m crazy about John and Green Day, so when they`re together, it`s... so nice)))

THis song is amazing, I couldn't stop hearing it ..... I covered it :whistling: :P

My Working Class Hero Cover

Hope you like it ! I recorded it with my mobile phone but it's still pretty good :rolleyes:

Would be nice if you have a look...

Over 1,000 posts just for a cover song... I can't imagine what it'll be like for the new album...

Over 1,000 posts just for a cover song... I can't imagine what it'll be like for the new album...

Yeah, I think it will be around 5.000 posts or more

Archived