Working Class Hero

Fuzz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this radio station!!!! :woot: It's actually the first time i'm listening Rancid on the radio! No one knows Rancid in my country...

:o what is this awful country you speak of?

:o what is this awful country you speak of?

Portugal. :cry: It sucks so bad! no cool radio stations here, that's why i stopped listening radio.

aww, no good radio radio radio radio radio radio radio? (geddit?) ah well, radio music pretty much sucks. dammit, i've lost the link to that radio radio radio radio radio radio radio (ok i'll stop now) page... where oh where can it be? i saw it a minute ago :(

edit: found it :)

pooh, can someone give me a us zip code?

90210 :wink:

Haha!

Oh, and I was dicking around on rollingstone.com, and you can listen to the song there too, if that helps anyone. It has the album version and the clean version, and it's the complete song.

Just make sure you have rhapsody player, and if you don't, you can download it right off that site. :D

God Im in loooove with this song. :wub: So far I've listened to it seven times today lol.

Now I really, REALLY cant wait til their next album.

i wonder if billie plays an acoustic on the video...

and with a cappo on the 3rd fret, cz if you play along to lennons his is in a minor, but green days is about 3 or 4 keys higher lol.

I'm going to listen to it in a minute (On YouTube, the iTunes store is evil). If the rest of it's as bad as the clip that was on GDA, I shall probably cry.

Its pretty shitty of some of you guys to download it and rip and such.

I mean, if you are doing it just to listen to it until you can buy it, then thats fine. But I doubt some of you are..

is the song working class heros the only song on the cd by green day ?

is the song working class heros the only song on the cd by green day ?

Yeah.

And it is pretty shitty of some of you to rip the song, if you don't intend to buy it at some point. Some of you claim to have no money...

It's 99 fucking cents. Go dig through your fucking couch, I'm sure you'll come up with it.

i have yet to listen to it but it sounds like it will be awesome.

Its pretty shitty of some of you guys to download it and rip and such.

I mean, if you are doing it just to listen to it until you can buy it, then thats fine. But I doubt some of you are..

I've ripped it, and i wouldn't dream of not buying it. I can't get it from iTunes, so if there's no single i'll buy the album once it's out.

So many people won't buy it, though, and that's sad

In all of this, I was wondering to myself, 'where are U2?' - well, they're onboard now, as this link from Amnesty says. They're doing Instant Karma, which I feel like is a good fit for them.

Quote from Billie Joe, which is interesting (of course, lol!) because with Working Class Hero being so perfect for them, I'd wondered if they got to choose.

'We wanted to do 'Working Class Hero' because its themes of alienation, class, and social status really resonated with us,' says Green Day singer-guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong. 'It's such a raw, aggressive song - just that line: 'you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see' — we felt we could really sink our teeth into it. I hope we've done him justice.'

I think they have. :)

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/news_details.asp?NewsID=17350

If itunes wasn't shit they would've made so much more money.

I LOVE the booming drum entrance!

Me too, that is one of the best parts of the song.

ummm.... i was wondering if someone can tell me where or what file-sharing system to download "Working Class Hero" Morpheus or Kazaa or Limewire????

What part of the fact that it's a charity record and you just pay a very small amount on itunes for it is difficult to understand ?

ummm.... i was wondering if someone can tell me where or what file-sharing system to download "Working Class Hero" Morpheus or Kazaa or Limewire????

Yourlocalplaceofbusinessthatsellsmusicthatyoubuysothatyouaresupportingthecharity.com has it.

Yourlocalplaceofbusinessthatsellsmusicthatyoubuysothatyouaresupportingthecharity.com has it.

Muahahaha.

there's only the preview

Archived