Working Class Hero

Fuzz

hey! i know this might not go here, but...

how can i register for an itunes account using an itunes card? i'm already in the third step of registration, but it doesn't give any option that says using an itunes card, it just displays options for credit cards :ermm:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey! i know this might not go here, but...

how can i register for an itunes account using an itunes card? i'm already in the third step of registration, but it doesn't give any option that says using an itunes card, it just displays options for credit cards :ermm:

I think it says something like "redeem card" or skip that part and then go to itunes home page and click "redeem card" :/

Haha thanks for the welcome... hopefully I won't be that certain type of poster that all of you seem to detest!

I've only heard the song once, but I'll probably buy it on itunes tomorrow sometime.

And not to preach, I know I'm new and all, but I think some of you should do some reading on Darfur, to help you understand the horrible things going on there.

To answer someone's question earlier.... There's nothing technically wrong with being 12. But it's just easy to distinguish 12 year olds from 20 year olds.

But it's just easy to distinguish 12 year olds from 20 year olds.

haha you never know on here

I don't really like any of Bayer's videos other than American Idiot.

JOS is beyond horrible for me though, at least the other ones are ok.

I've only watched JOS once, which sux because I love the song so much - the song is enough, really, it's cinematic in itself, it didn't need all the manufactured drama. As for Wake Me Up When September Ends - fuck, that's the 'beyond horrible' one for me - I don't understand how he could say he felt passionate about the music, and then cut the song in half and put in what looks like Dawson's Creek Goes to War in the middle. The dialogue is so bad, I assumed the actors improvised it, and then I read this -

"When I watch music videos it seems like the genre becomes predictable. Sometimes directors, when they're telling a story, it's not about dialogue and constructing scenes, it's about getting a couple of models and having them pretend to act," Bayer explained. "I wrote a real script and we cast really great actors. We spent a month casting the video. Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are both great actors. We did rehearsals, casting calls, we tackled it exactly like a major motion picture."

The guy's gagging to make a movie, and he's stuck making band videos - but for fuck's sake, at least hire a writer, Sam, lol!

The other night, I watched Teen Spirit, and it's so fucking cool - that time, he really seemed to be feeling the music, what the band was about, everything, and just responding to it. With the American Idiot songs, he was doing all this tricksy shit - I'm hoping he keeps it simple for Working Class Hero.

Guess you're right..... hahaha. I'd like to think there's at least a chance though.... even if it is a small one!

I've only watched JOS once, which sux because I love the song so much - the song is enough, really, it's cinematic in itself, it didn't need all the manufactured drama. As for Wake Me Up When September Ends - fuck, that's the 'beyond horrible' one for me - I don't understand how he could say he felt passionate about the music, and then cut the song in half and put in what looks like Dawson's Creek Goes to War in the middle. The dialogue is so bad, I assumed the actors improvised it, and then I read this -

"When I watch music videos it seems like the genre becomes predictable. Sometimes directors, when they're telling a story, it's not about dialogue and constructing scenes, it's about getting a couple of models and having them pretend to act," Bayer explained. "I wrote a real script and we cast really great actors. We spent a month casting the video. Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are both great actors. We did rehearsals, casting calls, we tackled it exactly like a major motion picture."

The guy's gagging to make a movie, and he's stuck making band videos - but for fuck's sake, at least hire a writer, Sam, lol!

The other night, I watched Teen Spirit, and it's so fucking cool - that time, he really seemed to be feeling the music, what the band was about, everything, and just responding to it. With the American Idiot songs, he was doing all this tricksy shit - I'm hoping he keeps it simple for Working Class Hero.

Yeah.. WMUWSE is my next to least favorite. Holiday and BOBD are just "meh" for me. AI is awesome though.

I rarely watched the whole video (JOS) and I thought it was terribly stupid for him to complete go against all the lyrics in the song for the video.

And yeah, I'm hoping he can handle Working Class Hero without completely ruining the song. I'm also hoping they aren't in their "punk uniforms" either.

it seems hardly anyone likes the WMUWSE video, i thought it was really good the first time i saw it.

I really don't like the videos for JOS and WMUWSE to much drama :/ not enough straight up rock video!

Yeah.. WMUWSE is my next to least favorite. Holiday and BOBD are just "meh" for me. AI is awesome though.

I rarely watched the whole video (JOS) and I thought it was terribly stupid for him to complete go against all the lyrics in the song for the video.

And yeah, I'm hoping he can handle Working Class Hero without completely ruining the song. I'm also hoping they aren't in their "punk uniforms" either.

If he can just restrain himself enough to serve the song and the band, it will be great - personally, I don't care if they wear taffetta ballgowns, lol!

I'm leaving this has got really boring :bored: Bye Bye :happy:

Can't wait to here the song tomarrow.. ............. wait I still don't have the money :blink: .... :cry:

AI is my favorite that he's done- not so over the top. Really, Sam, we listen to the songs. We know what they're fucking about without you making things up, like WMUWSE being strictly about the war.... hmm.

I get that there's interpretation and everything, but I just really don't think most of his videos needed to be shoved down our throats so much. That's what I liked AI, straight to the point.... got the message across.

Heaven forbid there's another BOBD... making GD look like an uber emo band.... lord no. Please.

Thats for sure. :lol:

I heard it on the radio! It totally made my day.

I have no idea where to buy it when it comes out. Is there some sort of website or something? I'm not very computer savvy. :pinch:

I have no idea where to buy it when it comes out. Is there some sort of website or something? I'm not very computer savvy. :pinch:

Itunes :) Hope you can get it!

Itunes :) Hope you can get it!

Oh okay :) Oh...erm...you don't have to have an iPod for iTunes do you? :ph34r:

^no u don't. I havent heard it and I want to so bad but I dont want to buy it on itunes. I'll just download it on winmx when I can't find it.

I got it. I got it at about quater of midnight

I got it too.... itunes doesn't have it really posted where you can find it easily though....

I eventually just searched for "green day working class hero" and it popped uo. Guess I should've done that in the first place... haha.

The iTunes preview is really cool... I am definitely buying this CD.

Archived