Working Class Hero

Fuzz

hey teqi you know me from myspace ,read there !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh jeez. That's a scary thought. :ph34r:

Not stuff i wanna think about.

Uhh, scary. Dont think i'll get any sleep, from about 2-3 days before the release xD

no need to get pissy people.

The song is awesome. They did a great job.

xD LMFAO :lol: pissy people..

Yeah i agree.....tis fantastic :woot::happy:

Still waiting ......... :whistling: ...

Some one make it tomarrow :wacko:

This thread is no longer exciting :/

Oh god, did i miss a battle or something?!/ :lol:

Im just after reading page after page of crap hoping i would actually get some news, but it seems someone opened a gate and the n00bs ran in...oh no i am a n00b ... sorta....

I just have one question, its been asked a couple of times but no-ones answered (they were called out to the n00b war :lol: )

Okay so does anyone know will the song be released as a single, on cd format

You know just like one song on a cd that you just buy in a shop?!?

i hate all this digital stuff, it confuses me, ...im more of a cassette person haha

but seriously will it be released as a single or is the only way to get hands on a cd version to by the full album on the 12th?!?

Please answer, thanks!

That's been asked a lot and no-one seems to know hon :)

I'm going to go into HMV and Virgin tomorrow and ask them. I prefer CD's too lol

That's been asked a lot and no-one seems to know hon :)

I'm going to go into HMV and Virgin tomorrow and ask them. I prefer CD's too lol

I know im sorta the same person...id rather have it on a disc cos well.....its an actual thing..that sounds freaky....but i kinda think that if i download or something itll freak out the pc..which i REALLY dont want to happen...plus id rather pay more if it goes for a good cause. :D

OOH ....coolness!! I might just do that too!!! :happy:

nice to know i'm not the only one who prefers buying the actual CD...i'll be buying the Instant Karma CD anyway in june...i support the cause and amnesty international and have for awhile...plus i'm a fan of lennon's music and many of the bands doing the covers...but i'd like to get hold of this song before then, i don't listen to radio (with the exception of today :blink: )...haven't seen any announcement about a CD single tho

Guest TreJack101

I broke the tip of my left index finger last week. It looks funny but it doesn't hurt. Should I score some pain medication for recreational use?

I broke the tip of my left index finger last week. It looks funny but it doesn't hurt. Should I score some pain medication for recreational use?

Go ahead, you'll need it for when I kick you up the arse for continuing to post crap.

you should refrain from pressing the 'add reply' button.

WTF. :mellow:

Are they still playing the song on other stations? Because I'd like to hear it again... :)

Guest TreJack101

Woah, I promoted this board on a major Boston radio station. I'm allowed to post random and sexy things. It gives a lil spice to the board. I'll calm down, pop a xanax, drink a beer and chill. I've read other replies by so-called non noobs and I see curse words and verbal attacks on unsuspecting individuals. I was just writing what I felt at that particular moment. It's cool. We're all sexy green day fans. :D

They were just talking about Working Class Hero on the radio. They said they're gonna play some other Green Day now :lol: Mann. At least it's Green Day.

They were just talking about Working Class Hero on the radio. They said they're gonna play some other Green Day now :lol: Mann. At least it's Green Day.

What station is that? :woot:

What station is that? :woot:

Q101

I'm listening to it online. :thumbsup: They said they're been playing Working Class Hero quite often, so I'm hoping to catch it. :happy:

J.A.R :woot::wub:

No luck so far in hearing it on the radio for me.

But i did tune in just in time to hear JAR, so it wasnt a total loss.

EDIT: lol, i guess im not the only one listening ^^^^

The player isn't loading for me. It's stuck at "Buffering"...already cleaned up my cookies and shit. Is it working fine for you guys?

Archived