Working Class Hero

Fuzz

Seriously, do you have to be an asshole? Fuck you, dickhead.

Right, you n00bs have really fucked me off for the last time. No, I am not being an asshole. I'm merely really fucking pissed off with the same question being asked 5 or 6 times by n00bs like you. And as for calling me a dickhead? Great. Because I really care what a shitstain on the social fabric like YOU thinks about me.

Go and find some rope, make it into a noose, and find a tree. Kill yourself you fucktard.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, you n00bs have really fucked me off for the last time. No, I am not being an asshole. I'm merely really fucking pissed off with the same question being asked 5 or 6 times by n00bs like you. And as for calling me a dickhead? Great. Because I really care what a shitstain on the social fabric like YOU thinks about me.

Go and find some rope, make it into a noose, and find a tree. Kill yourself you fucktard.

Jeez, she asked a simple question... You didn't have to answer it like that.

I'm referring to her first question.

Jeez, she asked a simple question... You didn't have to answer it like that.

I'm referring to her first question.

Well, I'm getting just a little fucking wound up because the same stupid questions are asked over and over and over and over by n00bs. And I'll say whatever I damn well want to, cunt.

oh well it´s only because we´ve been waiting a long time (quote to billie ;)) for something new from them .and now there´s finally somthin...but ,you know

Well, I'm getting just a little fucking wound up because the same stupid questions are asked over and over and over and over by n00bs. And I'll say whatever I damn well want to, cunt.

Dude, you are such an instigator... By calling me a cunt, you're just looking for an argument.

Because I really care what a shitstain on the social fabric like YOU thinks about me.

Haha, thank you that just made my day. :lol:

Breathe, Jon, breathe!

(I hope that's your name, sry )

Close enough, it's John.

I'm trying to be calm, but I have a desperate urge to kill everyone with less than 500 posts.

Deep breath..

Most people are too lazy to read back into the thread. If you don't want to see the same question over and over again, there's no need to come back into the thread.

I know it gets pretty annoying, but n00bs are n00bs. :/ :lol:

ok i do understand you thefirststroke .they should have just read about page 15 or the GDA news like ,for instance, i did =) ,but you have to say that in a more friendliy way please ....

Close enough, it's John.

I'm trying to be calm, but I have a desperate urge to kill everyone with less than 500 posts.

gah, so close lol sorry about that

yeah me too

but just shake it off

it'll be mad worse when the new album comes

:ph34r:

Fuck the lot of you. I'm off. Bye.

Haha, you make it seem like people give a flying fuck. :lol:

no need to get pissy people.

The song is awesome. They did a great job.

it'll be mad worse when the new album comes

:ph34r:

Oh jeez. That's a scary thought. :ph34r:

i really believe you... i do so much.green day always does a good job ,because they believe in what they are doin

Today has moved so slowly............. I think I've got 8 and a half more hours till it comes out I suck at math.

Fuck the lot of you. I'm off. Bye.

Bye bye :happy:

Sorry couldn't resist saying that :lol:

i´m off here... have a good night sleep everyone, it´s late here in that damn germany country :happy::banana: see ya !!!! bye ,love ya green day fans so much !!!! :iluvff:

I don't think I'll come here for at least a week after the album's come out. I don't think I could take the forum.

Seriously will people stop posting irrelevant shit?

I missed the song because of work. But reading your responses it seems to be sounding awesome. Can't wait to buy it off itunes tomorrow.

I think I'll pop into HMV and Virgin as well. See if it's being released as a single.

:)

will do buddy

hmmm, just read thru the 8 - 9 pages i missed this afternoon...almost afraid to post since i have posted so few times even tho i've been here since october :whistling: guess that makes me a quasi-noob! so they played the song finally on the boston station huh? i sat here and listened w/ ya'll til around 1:45 EST, sat thru all the wonderful ads - especially that gas thing - then had to leave...figures :D ah well, i'll check it out tomorrow, there's only so much radio i can handle in one day

Archived