Working Class Hero

Fuzz

am i the only one who dind´t fucking hear this great song?!!!?!?!?!?!?! i wanna hear it !rigth now

i wanna hear it iwanna feel it . i need green day they are my life!there´s a new song and i can´t fucking hear it!!!!!!!!!!! i´m gonna die! :cry:

Wow.

Someone missed nap time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am i the only one who dind´t fucking hear this great song?!!!?!?!?!?!?! i wanna hear it !rigth now

i wanna hear it iwanna feel it . i need green day they are my life!there´s a new song and i can´t fucking hear it!!!!!!!!!!! i´m gonna die! :cry:

:mellow:

OH NOEZ. DUN DIE! :o

:lol: TEENIE N00B ALERT! WOOPWOOP! TEENIE N00B ALERT! :lol:

It's probably online somewhere by now. Try limewire for the radio rip. I imagine it's there by now.

:lol: TEENIE N00B ALERT! WOOPWOOP! TEENIE N00B ALERT! :lol:

It's probably online somewhere by now. Try limewire for the radio rip. I imagine it's there by now.

Nope not yet. I wanna hear the single just as much as the next person, but why are people going apeshit??

i sit here in this fucking goddamn germany!!!! on which radio station is it going to be played? it´s 21:52 PM here .fuck that fuckin country :eyebrows:

Nope not yet. I wanna hear the single just as much as the next person, but why are people going apeshit??

Oh, isn't it? Hmm, the pirates must be napping!

I don't understand it, I didn't like the preview, so I'm not going to make a special effort to listen to the song. If I hear it, I hear it. If not, I won't lose sleep over it.

i sit here in this fucking goddamn germany!!!! on which radio station is it going to be played? it´s 21:52 PM here .fuck that fuckin country :eyebrows:

You scare me.

Relax dude. Worst comes to worse, just wait until tomorrow.

Seriously, stop posting now. Your irritating in a n00by way.

When are they going to play it again???????????????

Thursday 5th May 2012, at 5.32pm in the morning. GDC had a 5 year sneak preview.

When are they going to play it again???????????????

It'll be on iTunes tomorrow. LimeWire probably later today. As to when they'll play it on the radio again, I'm not sure...

what do you think of sam bayer directing the video?

He's a real good director. Gave me goosebumps when I saw Wake Me up When September Ends. No suprise that Green Day is sticking with him...

Yay! You can type without spazzing!

Guest stjimmyflake

how much is this single gonna cost? i mean after all is for a charity.

if u download it on limewire you are just ripping bunch ppl off ... ppl who need help.

shame on you mate

do I really have to read 10 pages?

anyone wanna fill me in on all this fuss?

did it get released, etc

oh i don´t like sam´s videos that much... i like the older ones more, they were more green day you know ...not like walking down a street ....totally boring. you can walk down a street like in walking contradiciton. that´s cool

do I really have to read 10 pages?

anyone wanna fill me in on all this fuss?

did it get released, etc

It won't get released until tomorrow now.

I'm gonna buy the single...can't wait.

oh i don´t like sam´s videos that much... i like the older ones more, they were more green day you know ...not like walking down a street ....totally boring. you can walk down a street like in walking contradiciton. that´s cool

I think walking contradiction is one of their best videos..action!

Archived