Working Class Hero

Fuzz

I really, really hope now that it comes out on a CD single, to buy in the shops, and not just on the album. I'm sure it will, would they really make a video just for a download release?

Yeah, me too - I know I'd buy more than one copy. And - censorship sux!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know of any stations in the UK playing it? I can't register for that Boston station over here so I cant listen out for it on there

just put a 5 digit zip code in the box.

Try 12225. :)

just put a 5 digit zip code in the box.

Try 12225. :)

ahh, that worked, cheers very much. heres hoping they play it

LMFAO OMFG HAHAHA DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THE GREEN DAY FORUM AHAHA

What did he say? :lol:

Will this be avaiable to download on Limewire?

limewire's not legal, run along to itunes (tomorrow) and buy it.

limewire's not legal, run along to itunes (tomorrow) and buy it.

LOL. My ass is too cheap. I never buy music off iTunes. I was just wondering if it was available on LimeWire. I searched and got nothing. Sorry to offend you people who don't like downloading music. That's just usually how I get mine, unless I wanna hear whole albums. Then I'll buy them. But Green Day's cover is the only song I wanna hear.

What did he say? :lol:

it was something like "ooh i hear wcbn is gonna play that new Green Day song, omg omg lets get onto the Green Day forums" that probably wasn't it, but it was funny either way :lol:

LOL. My ass is too cheap. I never buy music off iTunes. I was just wondering if it was available on LimeWire. I searched and got nothing. Sorry to offend you people who don't like downloading music. That's just usually how I get mine, unless I wanna hear whole albums. Then I'll buy them. But Green Day's cover is the only song I wanna hear.

its a charity record.

It'll be on Limewire soon.... Sum 41's new song was played on the radio for the first time the other day and it was on Limewire within around....6 hours.

Why wouldn't it be on LimeWire?

I think it might be because the single doesn't get released officially until tomorrow, so no one has uploaded it to LimeWire yet.

When are they gonna play it again? I just got home , and the commercials just ended,

Anyone else noticed the sudden influx of n00bs in the last few hours?

GDA link brought them here

LOL. I've been here for a while as well. I like Green Day's music. I like Lennon's music. I wanted to hear some good musicians play a bitchin' tune from another fabulous musician.

The song will sound the same no matter when you hear it, just so you all know. :)

I know. I was just wondering if there was a way I could hear it earlier, :).

am i the only one who dind´t fucking hear this great song?!!!?!?!?!?!?! i wanna hear it !rigth now

i wanna hear it iwanna feel it . i need green day they are my life!there´s a new song and i can´t fucking hear it!!!!!!!!!!! i´m gonna die! :cry:

It's hard to imagine a more worthy cause than what's happening in Darfur. Just buy it!

Archived