Working Class Hero

Fuzz

Im sorry where can you get it, i looked on i tunes and cant find it...?

it was just played on this radio station, you missed it. the song isn't out until tomorrow.

it was awesome, Billie's voice sounded great! :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMNIT. I missed it by five minutes! :( :(

:/ That's too bad.

I don't wanna make you feel bad, but you REEEALLY missed out.

:/ That's too bad.

I don't wanna make you feel bad, but you REEEALLY missed out.

Well, luckily I clicked a link in a certain person's post before it got deleted, so I think I'll be alright. :D

Guest TreJack101

Damn, im good.....im a noob and I asked the DJ to mention this forum...and he did!! Yes, I am Joe from Somerville, MA. And I'm sexy.

it was just played on this radio station, you missed it. the song isn't out until tomorrow.

it was awesome, Billie's voice sounded great! :D

Oh ok thank you for telling me... :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

I'm just blown away - and I mean, it's a tricky one, with all of those verses, to build it and build it emotionally. I love it best when the guitars are having their way, because it's like power and anger comes into it, and then John coming in at the end - it just drops it down to a whole other place, like 'nothing has changed'.

I'm listening to it now. And holy shizzle, this is good shit. I was a little 'eh' about the preview, but this... this is awesome.

I was on here at the time it was played, and i missed it cos I thought it had been played already. Fucking time zone differences....they made me miss it :cry:

Well technically me being an idiot was also a factor

If I would've been up a few minutes sooner I wouldn't of missed it. Ugh. Well I'm glad you guys get to hear it, do you guys have any idea when it'll be played again? I'm listening to that station now but it's probably too late. Gonna start looking around my local stations to see if they're premiering it...cross your fingers for me.

Just wanted to let you guys know that we deleted the link to that download of the song because we want to be sure people go out and actually buy the song to support the charity.

I know some of you would still go out and buy a higher quality version, but I would like as many people as possible to get the song. So we'd feel better if we weren't the source of it being leaked out.

Oh, I'm not giving up that easy. It's supposed to be on the radio today so I will hear it. I'm making anyone and everyone around me keep their ears out for anyone mentioning on the radio they will be premiering that.

I think everybody should just start bugging their local radio stations and get this pushed way up thier play lists.

get it to number one on the download and singles charts. :thumbsup:

I really, really hope now that it comes out on a CD single, to buy in the shops, and not just on the album. I'm sure it will, would they really make a video just for a download release?

Does anyone know of any stations in the UK playing it? I can't register for that Boston station over here so I cant listen out for it on there

Archived