One Lite 1 Mind

Since when did doing something good for the world become so wrong? :huh:

Its apparently always a problem with some people around here. :/

i think it will sound alright

Noooo, it will sound AIGHT? :lol:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually Green Day DOES care what we think about them, otherwise they'd be doing some country yodel music.

And....ffs....you know what...people ask me why I bash them so fucking much...well it's reasons like this, unless of course this aint true but i doubt that. Even some of the die hard Green Day fans on here are all "...well..." I can tell you now, if they do this collaboration, the fans that "love" them most will run a fucking mile, coz that's what teenage girls and boys are like these days.

Btw they're not trying new things, fucking rap and rock has been mixed tons of times, it may be new to them but its not new to anyone else.

What they are doing here is trying to find distractions away from working on their new album, they've lost their steam, their edge, it's gone and they know they can't match AI. All this shit that Green Day has been doing lately has made me lose alot of respect for them, especially the Saints are Coming, he thinks he's some messiah...fucking ringnut... and now this...I can't help but rant, Billie Joe reminds me of the washed up Axl Rose we all see today...putting off the album and in a round about way he's even acting like him...God sometimes I could smash his face.

And i disagree the country music comment makes no sense whatsoever.

HOw exactly do you know that they are trying to find distractions to take them away from working on their new album? How do you know they have lost their steam? I havent heard their new stuff yet, so i cant make that assumption. It sounds to me like you would love to control what and when Green Day does what they do.

Well I don't know Lil Jon anyway, so I don't know what to say... they can do it I mean we have nothing to say

about that so... As long they aren't gonna change their music into rap and it's a one-time thing, I'm cool with it

well, i hope they never decide to do any country shit in the future... but i would honestly rather that then a collaboration with lil jon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, okay i donno wiether to stop laughing and just be WHAT THE FUCK?????!!!!!!! but i must say its funny, though scary and shameful and RAP MUSIC OOOH GOD HELP US THE SKY IS FALING DOWN UPON US THE DEVIL IS RISING!!!

That sounds like a hilarious idea. I don't believe it at all, but if it was true that'd be great and I'd look forward to it. :woot:

OMG!!!! Was billie high when he agreed to do this :wacko: It can't be true, punk rock and rap 2getha just doens't mix :wacko:

I guess I will have to wait to hear is though, but I have a feeling that I am goin to be disappointed :/

Here they fuckin' go again, working on music other than their own. :dry:

"The Saints Are Coming" was alright.

"Working Class People" ticked me off a little and made me wonder why they keep avoiding their record.

But Lil Jon? WTF?! Idk why they're all of a sudden "broadening their horizens" into a genre that isn't even a real genre of music. :mellow:

Anyways, if they do follow through with it, I think it will be shit.

Here they fuckin' go again, working on music other than their own. :dry:

"The Saints Are Coming" was alright.

"Working Class People" ticked me off a little and made me wonder why they keep avoiding their record.

But Lil Jon? WTF?! Idk why they're all of a sudden "broadening their horizens" into a genre that isn't even a real genre of music. :mellow:

Anyways, if they do follow through with it, I think it will be shit.

but there just doing stuff for other musicians while still working own there own music

Idk why they're all of a sudden "broadening their horizens" into a genre that isn't even a real genre of music. :mellow:

Pop Punk wasnt a genre when they broke into that either. :lol:

Well I don't know Lil Jon anyway, so I don't know what to say... they can do it I mean we have nothing to say

about that so... As long they aren't gonna change their music into rap and it's a one-time thing, I'm cool with it

Lil Jon is the King Of Crunk. He's a famous rapper who is heavily influenced by the punk rock of his childhood (Ramones, Sex Pistols, Bad Brains, Operation Ivy, Green Day, etc) along with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, etc

Pop Punk wasnt a genre when they broke into that either. :lol:

Yes it was... The Ramones and The Clash were considered Pop Punk twenty years prior to Green Day.

Collaborating as in, singing with him in a song?

Then Im done liking Green Day, seriously.. What the fuck.

i think if it's true it'd be interesting.. really interesting to see what they'd come up with :)

IF this is true - I would like

-to hear the story,that goes along with it (we got drunk one night...or he had us at "hello"... or simelar)

-the result

and then desite,if I like one or both of them.

To think they do it for money sounds not very convincing - they sold 15 miillon copie of AI,most downloaded artist in 2005,99 million earned during the US leg of their tour alone - so half a check for one song?

As for the Axel Rose comperison - Axel has already traveled all the way to china,by foot - Billie hasn´t left the bay area yet.

Wow...Lil Jon.... :lol:

Is that article true? If it is....heh. I probably won't buy his album, but whatever.

I like the Dave Chappelle (sp?) version of Lil Jon much better. :D

"On his upcoming album, 'Crunk Rock,' multi-platinum rapper Lil Jon is making sure there is a heavy amount of rock. "I'm collaborating with a lot of rock cats," Jon told Spinner recently at the GM Ten event in L.A. "I've been working with Green Day's producer, Rob Cavallo, and P.O.D.'s guitarist Marcos Curiel."

That's in this article, here http://www.spinner.com/2007/02/26/lil-jon-...out-bad-brains/

I'm pretty sure if he was working with the band themselves he would have said. And the page that original article comes from does weird stuff to my computer, i don't think it's reliable

YEAH! Sry couldn't help it :P that's awsome

I wonder if it music,vocals,or rapping *stops

to imagine Billie and Tre rapping with Mike DJing*

Archived