Green Day Collaborating With Lil Jon?

One Lite 1 Mind

It's probably Green Day giving Lil Jon permission to use their music for samples. I can't see them doing the backing music for a hiphop song

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny thing is............., green day doesnt care what any of us think, they are gonna do what they want.

So i guess we shall see.

Fuck me.. why are they getting so desperate? :ermm:

Oh Nessie, we dont know if they are desperate. :dry: Billie Joe has clearly said he means to do everything he does. So, if they actually are doing this, its definately because they chose to. :o

crunk rock! ROFL LMAO

WHAT!?

FUCK YOU!

WHAT!?

FUCK YOU!

OKAYYY!

:woot: LMAO! That made my day :lol::wub:

funny thing is............., green day doesnt care what any of us think, they are gonna do what they want.

So i guess we shall see.

well said :thumbsup:

So i guess we shall see.

exactly

Oh Nessie, we dont know if they are desperate. :dry: Billie Joe has clearly said he means to do everything he does. So, if they actually are doing this, its definately because they chose to. :o

They can do what they want, but it doesn't mean I have to like it, right? :)

I think its a good idea. To me it doesnt really mean its desperate. They're trying new things and its rare that rap and rock get together. It might turn out good in the end.....and they're gettting more money :eyebrows: Im happy for them :thumbsup:

why are they making so many collaborations with other people? and THEIR cd?

actually Green Day DOES care what we think about them, otherwise they'd be doing some country yodel music.

And....ffs....you know what...people ask me why I bash them so fucking much...well it's reasons like this, unless of course this aint true but i doubt that. Even some of the die hard Green Day fans on here are all "...well..." I can tell you now, if they do this collaboration, the fans that "love" them most will run a fucking mile, coz that's what teenage girls and boys are like these days.

Btw they're not trying new things, fucking rap and rock has been mixed tons of times, it may be new to them but its not new to anyone else.

What they are doing here is trying to find distractions away from working on their new album, they've lost their steam, their edge, it's gone and they know they can't match AI. All this shit that Green Day has been doing lately has made me lose alot of respect for them, especially the Saints are Coming, he thinks he's some messiah...fucking ringnut... and now this...I can't help but rant, Billie Joe reminds me of the washed up Axl Rose we all see today...putting off the album and in a round about way he's even acting like him...God sometimes I could smash his face.

you got a point there, but I mean its not like they're gonna be doing that the rest of their lives. Its one thing. Who cares. If you dont like it, move on. Maybe you'll like the next thing. If you dont. Oh well.

:thumbsup:

whoo there getting desprate in cant belive there doing this

who cares if they're in it for the money. as long as they please us.

Uh, cos they're pretty much our puppets? :rolleyes: Sing and dance for me boys! Not like that: faster! You're not pleasing me! :bored: :P

I can't understand the complaints in this thread, to be honest. I have yet to see Green Day hit a sour note or do anything that was anything but genuine and honest. I can think of very few artists with the integrity and passion that Green Day has.

They're getting desperate? :ermm: I don't think a little experimentation is desperation. If this collaboration is true then it actually raises my respect for the guys...they're not sticking to the boundaries of rock music and are breaching out and trying new things...thats how you keep a band alive. Yeah I think its kinda weird that out of all people...it might be with Lil' John but it could be interesting.

actually Green Day DOES care what we think about them, otherwise they'd be doing some country yodel music.

And....ffs....you know what...people ask me why I bash them so fucking much...well it's reasons like this, unless of course this aint true but i doubt that. Even some of the die hard Green Day fans on here are all "...well..." I can tell you now, if they do this collaboration, the fans that "love" them most will run a fucking mile, coz that's what teenage girls and boys are like these days.

Btw they're not trying new things, fucking rap and rock has been mixed tons of times, it may be new to them but its not new to anyone else.

What they are doing here is trying to find distractions away from working on their new album, they've lost their steam, their edge, it's gone and they know they can't match AI. All this shit that Green Day has been doing lately has made me lose alot of respect for them, especially the Saints are Coming, he thinks he's some messiah...fucking ringnut... and now this...I can't help but rant, Billie Joe reminds me of the washed up Axl Rose we all see today...putting off the album and in a round about way he's even acting like him...God sometimes I could smash his face.

Wow, that's a bit harsh. The news is probably a croc anyway, and the lies and made-up stories about Green Day are ridiculous. I think the idea of them doing this sucks, but wanting to smash Billie Joe's face in is over the top, to say the least! :mad:

i think it's kind of funny.

it'll be pretty interesting to see what they come up with.

the only question being, what the HELL are they going to come up with?

Wow, that's a bit harsh. The news is probably a croc anyway, and the lies and made-up stories about Green Day are ridiculous. I think the idea of them doing this sucks, but wanting to smash Billie Joe's face in is over the top, to say the least! :mad:

I agree with you :) I mean saying Billie Joe is trying to be the Messiah for releasing a single that raises money for charity is just pathetic :/ Since when did doing something good for the world become so wrong? :huh:

:lol::lol::lol: if this is true itl be fucking funny as! can you imagine lil john screaming 'yeah!!!' while green day are playing like american idiot

Archived