Green Day: Live on Air DVD

Fuzz

I got an email letting me know that this was being released today.

I'm curious as to how good the quality of the video is.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3308722/Gre...ir/Product.html

Featuring the legendary live concert appearance from Woodstock '94 and unreleased live concert footage.

1 When I Come Around (TV version)

2 Geek Stink Breath (TV version)

3 Welcome To Paradise (Woodstock `94)

4 One Of My Lies (Woodstock `94)

5 Chump (Woodstock `94)

6 Longview (Woodstock `94)

7 Basket Case (Woodstock `94)

8 When I Come Around (Woodstock `94)

9 Burnout (Woodstock `94)

10 Paper Lanterns (Woodstock `94)

11 2000 Light Years Away (Live/Radio montage)

12 Welcome To Paradise (Live/Radio montage)

13 Armatage Shanks (TV version)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wonder how many times Armatage Shanks at that MTV has been put on a DVD???!!! :huh:

Yes, could someone upload a sample track from the Woodstock concert on the new dvd? I wanna see if its any better than what is on GDC :wink:

That's awesome! Where can I buy it? oh i can't buy it in russia...mmm... is there any site where I could find this stuff?

i wonder how many times Armatage Shanks at that MTV has been put on a DVD???!!! :huh:

Yes, could someone upload a sample track from the Woodstock concert on the new dvd? I wanna see if its any better than what is on GDC :wink:

You know that's illegal , right ?

bloody typical you cant see what company is selling that.

looks like a bootlegger has decided to take a step up from ebay.

I looked on a UK dvd tracking site that I use and the most recent release I could find was this, that's the full description from Amazon.

So if it is already available in the UK as Play are saying then it's not listed on the find-dvd site yet.

so who`s going to buy it and give us some screen shots then? I`m looking for the one I downloaded so we can compare quality of it.

It says they're waiting for stock, I've tried ordering stuff from them before when they said that and months later they email you and say the item's been deleted.

I'll order it anyway if they let me.

If the videos have good quality it's so cool! :D i love the videos from woodstock but their quality is so bad.. :/

It says they're waiting for stock, I've tried ordering stuff from them before when they said that and months later they email you and say the item's been deleted.

I'll order it anyway if they let me.

deleted or banned from selling it? :P

Wow, I really want it... but it's gonna be a bitchy thing to get it, I'll look for it later, when I'm less lazy...

this is supposed to be dvd quality though. you would think it would be if it was being released like this.

I just found what I thought was the dvd I had downloaded but its only three songs. :pinch:

they have it on ebay must of been out for a while its my birthday on thursday il get it with my money is this an official release

Christ

look at the cover

looks like it was made on MS paint

exactly. and no, its not an official release. the news about this would have been all over the main sites otherwise. including the official site.

:lol:

Thats pretty much what I think every time I see an unofficial GD documentary

Archived