Green Day poster in My Scene movie

Fuzz

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was working in the candy-pink hell of something like that, it would amuse me vastly to slip in a little GD reference as a bit of subliminal subversion! :)

that's probably it. a little entertainment in the candy-pink hell.

eeew

now they are really mainstream....

nah, they have to get into one of those Bratz movies to really make it! :cry:

Part of my brain in the back of my head is telling me to laugh, but the greater part of my head that's been listening to Green Day since I could hardly talk is making me bite my knuckles.

ahahahahahahhahaha

this makes me think of those "bratz pretty 'n' punk" dolls

ugh, i HATE them. i had to buy one of them for a project in fifth grade where i had to make a float for a book report. disgusting! haha, i chopped off all her hair afterwards. the same thing with barbies. i would throw them across the room, naked, and then chop off their hair

*shoots you*

your welcome!

but seriously, Green Day needs to do something to stop this. That need to start killing puppies as celebration when they release the next album or something. Then we won't have to worry about them (or their logos) being in crappy kids' movies!

:huh::lol: Ha Ha! Next thing you know GD will be playing with those dolls in their next video- y'know to return the favour :/

They could have a doll massacre! :woot:

At least it's blurry, and anyone who isn't really into Green Day (as most people who watch movies about fake tiny dolls are), wouldn't notice that.

At least they aren't wearing Green Day t-shirts, or going to a concert :blink:

you know you have made it when your 15 million seeling album starts in some tennie movie

Archived