Green Day/NRDC Myspace

basketcase15

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good idea.

they'll probably get more traffic through there than they ever did at the official site. :lol:

That reminds me I haven't been on MySpace for a long time.

neither had I.

reminded me that my mates birthday is just a few days away.

hhmm revenge is needed for the pressie she sent me for chrimbo.

revenge is such sweet.... something or other. :P

:lol: GREEN DAY + NRDC's Details

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Is it oficial? Weird profile picture to use

Is it oficial? Weird profile picture to use

If you read the first blog posted, it's about who's running the page

Who's updating this thing?

So, if Green Day and NRDC are busy working together to save the planet, who's in charge of updating this MySpace page?

That would be me – Lisa Beebe. I'm a freelance writer, and I work from my apartment in Brooklyn, NY. I like futuristic stuff like big cities, cool technology, and friendly robots, but I'm worried that the future's going to suck unless we all do something now to protect the environment.

I've worked with NRDC and listened to Green Day's music for a bunch of years now, so the people at NRDC asked me to run this MySpace page. I'm going to be writing the blog (and maybe occasional bulletins) about what's happening with the Green Day + NRDC project, and what you can do to stay involved.

It was a good idea for them to make a myspace. Thanks for the link. :thumbsup:

yeah true.. good idea.. have more contact with the people's better!

and thank you very much for the link :)

i know exactly what they mean, it so disgusting when you enter the east bay....even at night it's bright cause all the light from the ground reflects from the crap in the sky

and billie is probably breathing in more shit than he was in his childhood, i wish he didn't smoke.

Someone should write a letter to him saying

"We support your cause to help make our enviroment better, and to spread the message that we all deserve to breathe clean air. To be more effective, maybe you shouldn't choose to breathe in the toxins you do with your cigarettes"

Maybe you'll get a "fuck you" letter in response. If you're lucky.

Someone should write a letter to him saying

"We support your cause to help make our enviroment better, and to spread the message that we all deserve to breathe clean air. To be more effective, maybe you shouldn't choose to breathe in the toxins you do with your cigarettes"

Maybe you'll get a "fuck you" letter in response. If you're lucky.

Haha. Where would you even right a letter to?

He's also blowing out toxins and releasing them from the cigarrette itself, like the smoke, and all the other shit they put in those little death sticks.

Archived