green day @ tv or radio

dannii1992

The Saints are Coming was @ the radio today :D:lol: for the 1st time!

so i was wandering if green day ever gets played @ tv or radio in your country...

well, in holland it's not that often :dry::( Thank god for the MP3 and internet :rolleyes: :wink:

sry if it has already been placed^^

grtz

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never heard the song in my life. Only heard about it. Do you think it'll be played more often now, or just on certain stations?

I heard it the night of the show on 2FM :huh: But that was just the live version,it'll get played ALOT in Ireland,on account of U2 and everything

And everyone will say"Arn't the boys doing well for themselves" :happy:

is this thread for only for the new song or just Green Day in general?

yeep

in art today, Brain Stew was on the radio

it was awesome

I havent heard the saints song on the radio yet

Guest 16PaperLanterns

haven't heard green day on the radio for around 3 months.

it was JOS, on this awesome alt. station by the Saranac Lakes/Lake Placid area. they played a lot of good music.

I havent heard The Saint on the radio. I wish I could. My locla radio staion plays more older Green Day songs than American Idiot songs.

I've never heard the song in my life. Only heard about it. Do you think it'll be played more often now, or just on certain stations?

me too

The Saints are Coming was @ the radio today :D:lol: for the 1st time!

so i was wandering if green day ever gets played @ tv or radio in your country...

well, in holland it's not that often :dry::( Thank god for the MP3 and internet :rolleyes: :wink:

sry if it has already been placed^^

grtz

you need to learn what the smilies are for before you using them. unless you seriously went through that many emotions, in which case i apologize and you have my pity.

the radio and tv music shows here are too overrated so i wouldnt know even when they play a song i like they over rate it oh no its a rock or metal song quick make it sound like crap so no one ill listen to it thats how they go on about stuff

Naah, not much, only when the music videos are really popular, The voice and Mtv in Denmark always just shows the same videoes over and over again... :blink:

Very, very VERY rarely... Last time I heard some Green Day (It was Basket Case :happy: ) on the radio over here was in May.. :blink: But, on the other side, I don't listen very much to the radio.

I stick to my mp3 player :happy:

Well I live in England and I read a mag a few days ago and it said that JOS and Basket Case were in the top ten most played videos this week on Kerrang!

i have hears tsac on radio one time.

i have heard too many other gd songs in the radio..

also brain stew godzilla version : DD

i have hears tsac on radio one time.

i have heard too many other gd songs in the radio..

also brain stew godzilla version : DD

:D LOL!

i've never heard that on radio. :P

i actually haven't heard tsac at all, yet, either..

i don't listen to the radio much at all. i just don't "trust" it. there's never anything good on.

on the other hand i think last.fm internet radio rules, but you can skip songs on it, and the machine

picks only stuff that you'll probably like based on your listening habits. so that one's a kick-ass radio!

Archived