Green Day & Tim Burton?

*princess of punk*

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg you have such cute english

well Billie's hair looks like Tim Burton's hair

it would be a great collaberation

The guy who directed The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice, Big Fish, Batman, The Corpse Bride and the new version of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

He's done more than that, but those are his more famous ones

WOAH ,HIM????? :woot: never? really? WOAH :blink:

i love tim burton.but he doesn't mean anything with green day...well..he could direct misfits' video.that would be cool

The guy who directed The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice, Big Fish, Batman, The Corpse Bride and the new version of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

He's done more than that, but those are his more famous ones

He actually didn't direct The nightmare Before Christmas. He wrote it produced it but Henry Selick directed it because Tim Burton was working on the movie Batman

ok the person that started this topic i can't even understand what u are saying...u just throw words in its not even big words or anything its just short shit u throw in

I dont favor Tim burton that much he nothing speacail to me (no offence to the fans) I dont think he sucks his stuff just isn't my thing, I cant really see them togther but if they did, however if they were to do a movie or something I would give a go at it!

I forgot who said Billie Scissorhands, but that seriouusly has me thinking. But, GD and Tim Burton could be cool. Billie Scissorhands :P I'm going to have to get on photoshop now. :eyebrows:

Tarantino + American Idiot is better

I don't know about Tim Burton, but Tarantino...That's an interesting idea

that would be cool if they worked together on the AI movie but i doubt it.i like them both atcually it would be really cool

i think that they can make togheter a movie like corpse bride and nightmare before xmas togheters too...but...the st.jimmy bride..it-s a cool idea and billie handscissors too...hahaha....the people have imagination...noit like me lol

Will be cool that make a video togheter....Billie Price....hahha....will be cool....but a videoclip....oh...that-s a great idea

Sometimes you were watching the little video of Tim Burton, Vincent Price..will be Billie Price...or Green Fish...or something like that....will be cool...yaaaaaa...hahaha

Hmm I don't know if it would work.

Tim Burton tends to make his films with more of a deep dark side to it and more unatural films, but with Green Day's idea of American Idiot its more of a reality thing.

But who knows it could work if it's done the right way! :happy:

Eh... I like Tim Burton, and I like Green Day, but I'm not sure I'd like them together.

Who knows though.

Yeah, if Tim made a movie about them they would be all skinny and lanky with big heads.

Archived