Green Day & Tim Burton?

*princess of punk*

Does it imagine for a moment that GREEN DAY went to trbajar with Tim Burton in a project..... does it have more than enough that he/she fears you believe that serious the project and that it would happen?

We go you can already begin to imagine.. lol :blink:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okok ahahhaa i-m so sillly...hahaha i reffer work but cauz i-m spanish i wrote this word....excuse me...

okok ahahhaa i-m so sillly...hahaha i reffer work but cauz i-m spanish i wrote this word....excuse me...

It's fine, I know what you meant but I thought I'd better tell you before other people started asking.

Your English is better than my Spanish so don't worry.

Do you like thread making or am I the only one to think so?

I doubt it will happen. Nothing good can come out of it, in all honesty :/

Haha, was it Billie Joe's Edward Scissorhands-esque hair that made you think of this?

I love Green Day, and I love Tim Burton, I'm not sure if the two would mix well, but it is certainly and interesting idea. Maybe Tim should direct the AI movie.

Eh... I like Tim Burton, and I like Green Day, but I'm not sure I'd like them together.

Who knows though.

same here

i think Tim could do some pretty interesting stuff with the AI movie that GD is talking about.

I love both of them. I really don't think if Tim Burton directed/was a part of the AI movie that it would work out. But maybe if they did something else. I don't know what they would do that would work though.

Haha, was it Billie Joe's Edward Scissorhands-esque hair that made you think of this?

Billie Scissorhands :blink:

the American Idiot story in the style of TNBC/TCB? Plastercine versions of JOS/St. Jimmy and Whatsername. it could work i guess... it could even be a musical!

Guest Phoebe.

the American Idiot story in the style of TNBC/TCB? Plastercine versions of JOS/St. Jimmy and Whatsername. it could work i guess... it could even be a musical!

God forbid a Green Day movie was ever a musical. I mean, GD have never been about the music. Psh.

Go home, man-cub.

The guy who directed The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice, Big Fish, Batman, The Corpse Bride and the new version of Charlie & The Chocolate Factory.

He's done more than that, but those are his more famous ones

God forbid a Green Day movie was ever a musical. I mean, GD have never been about the music. Psh.

Go home, man-cub.

ok.. maybe i should have made this clearer, but i was being sarcastic... and i am home..

Archived