Jason White & Jason Freese Pictures

Shadowiegirl

tumblr_l7omtjZKFr1qcw69fo1_250.gif

tumblr_l51705iMeV1qc75uso1_500.jpg

Jason's hair could out-fluffy Billie's any day.

bdshfvsjdfvsd. Humping Jason gif. I quite like that. I might even use it as an avatar if it's small enough. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Unrelated to my pics but sometimes Jason wears the most amazing pants. :ninja:

normal_gd-littlesteven-25.jpg

His hair looks like he just touched an electric fence.

Lucky fence

normal_oct1201.jpeg

That second shot makes me extremely excited for the new era of Green Day. We see Billie looking very stoned, Tre looking like a pompous ass, Mike rocking the Tom Petty wannabe appearance, and Jason standing awkwardly giving one of those shy, lip-twitching smiles. And people wonder why this is the band for me.

jeff-002.jpg

1288034803-thebigcats.jpg

• Like 2

That second shot makes me extremely excited for the new era of Green Day. We see Billie looking very stoned, Tre looking like a pompous ass, Mike rocking the Tom Petty wannabe appearance, and Jason standing awkwardly giving one of those shy, lip-twitching smiles. And people wonder why this is the band for me.

http://www.arktimes....-thebigcats.jpg

Jason suits the shy smiles. That's why I could never actually imagine him being an official member of Green Day, just because to me he appears more comfortable not having the spotlight on him. In no way would he ever get the most publicity as a member, but he'd certainly get more than he does now. And he'd have to talk in interviews! You said to me a while ago he reminds you of a bass player, very chill and laid back. So I just can't see him ever doing an MTV interview or accepting a Grammy.

/rantover.

the+big+cats.jpg

Unrelated to the Jasons but looking at my pic and your last pic, Colin makes the best faces in photos.

I agree with it all. He's not the type of guy who wants all the attention or glory. He's content with just being sweet little Jason. But whether or not he ever joins Green Day, he's always going to be my favorite. :happy:

Colin is fantastic in general, but his faces are indeed the best. I kind of feel like I should make some sort of meme out of him. Also, it amuses me that they went to a zoo for a band photo.

jason-white-billie-joe-cute--large-msg-118404311254.jpg

Thought I'd take the opportunity to do this:

I. Love. It. :wub:

2497555588_407b79e48d.jpg

Let it be known that the Foxboro Hot Tubs couldn't have picked two sexier guitarists.

tumblr_lr8dmsUmWU1r23xz5o1_500.jpg

HNNG this photo is SO Jason. The pose, the toothpick, the hat, the toothpick dispenser.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

He's so damn cool :runaround: