Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

:lol: That's from the same segment.

Tre: 'What's that...up there...is that...no...it's a DICK. There's a dick in your monument!'

Mike: 'I told you! I TOLD you!'

its from the same ? oh I didnt know :lol:

but its just too hilarious :lol:

I'm not sure about a picture, but there's an interview with Rick The Temp from Much Music during the Warning era where Tre brings out a purple dildo and Billie starts laughing. They hand it to Rick to replace his mic, and he tries to continue the interview but then tosses it away in disgust ('I can't believe I'm even touching this thing!') while Billie and Tre laugh. Then in a short clip later Tre's just holding it against himself, jacking off.

what jaymee said or you mean the dildo that got stuck in the monument :lol: ?

I'm guessing this is the interview starting at about 3:30

and from the same interview Billie and Tre kiss at about 4:55

Enjoy :D

and from the same interview Billie and Tre kiss at about 4:55

Enjoy :D

I love men kissing

:ninja:

1132000276_resbillieh.jpg

I think this hasn'r been posted in a while :eyebrow:

haha no that's not the interview, the one I'm talking about is from the early 2000's

omg! I how I missed this thread :wub: love u all for posting these pics & vids! :wub:

haha no that's not the interview, the one I'm talking about is from the early 2000's

I can't find the original interview but I'm assuming this is a clip from it as they were showing them a series of old clips. But I've never seen the original so I don't know. Either way it's still funny

37831_1443638488678_1164571756_31247140_7680570_n.jpg

I just saw this one on someone's FB ... Couldn't help thinking about post it here :P

I'm really sorry if it's already here, but... I havent seen all the pages of the thread that I've missed so far... :/

I can't find the original interview but I'm assuming this is a clip from it as they were showing them a series of old clips. But I've never seen the original so I don't know. Either way it's still funny

Well here's a video of just the monument:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gUZA3vQZUg

I'll watch the show later today to find the scene with Tre and Billie actually playing with the dildo, but the video above is from the exact same interview :)

Well here's a video of just the monument:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gUZA3vQZUg

I'll watch the show later today to find the scene with Tre and Billie actually playing with the dildo, but the video above is from the exact same interview :)

"whats that?? theres a dick in your monument!!!" "I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!"

LOL XD

men kissing is HAWTTT

It's on egos and icons isn't it?

tampons thrown on the stage during the blow job vid :lol:

I love men kissing

even more if one of the 2 men is BJ!

I love this picture with his Gray hanky in his pocket. Look up the Hanky codes (click the link) if you don't get it.

I didn't know anything about this code..I like to know about it, thank you!

even more if one of the 2 men is BJ!

oh hell yes !!! *drools*

dildo pic? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK are you talking about...I wanna know :shifty:

there's a pic of Billie with a dildo shoved up his ass and Tre in the background and i want to see what it looks like :rolleyes:

there's a pic of Billie with a dildo shoved up his ass and Tre in the background and i want to see what it looks like :rolleyes:

WHA?! please, if anyone have this pm it to me! :shifty:

where on earth did you see that picture? o.o im getting curious now

I've never seen this pic and I'm like the queen of pics. lol jk. I'd still like to see this. Until you post it there's no proof.

I've never seen this pic and I'm like the queen of pics. lol jk. I'd still like to see this. Until you post it there's no proof.

I think that pic is a lie :lol:

I think that pic is a lie :lol:

lol yeah I've seen like every pic of them you can even describe one and I would know what pic it is.

This entire thread never fails to make me giggle in pure teenie delight, LOL. :dance:

Archived