Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

^ mmmhm, i like repeats. i like them alot....

here's another repeat, because i dont feel like a teenie when im drooling over a teenie lol

phoenix2.jpg <---- but omg those hairy legs are kinda....ehhh....

^ mmmhm, i like repeats. i like them alot....

here's another repeat, because i dont feel like a teenie when im drooling over a teenie lol

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/Bratigol-jenta/BJ%20Before%20AI%20Era/phoenix2.jpg <---- but omg those hairy legs are kinda....ehhh....

I found myself with my hand round one of those ankles.......realizing I could feel his leg hair was the most surreal thing I've ever experienced :lol:

pictures094.jpg

I took †...HAUSHINKA...† advice to post this animation:

ekezqq.jpg

I took †...HAUSHINKA...† advice to post this animation:

its sexy but this like now-a-days would be way more !!!!

I found myself with my hand round one of those ankles.......realizing I could feel his leg hair was the most surreal thing I've ever experienced :lol:

i think next time we get a chance like that, we need to pluck a leg hair lol.

not to sound like a creeper, i would just get a real kick out of being able to tell someone i have BJ's leg hair in a ziplock :lol:

i've always liked this one. it just wraps up green day in a nutshell: young and always getting into some sort of trouble.

plus, if his shirts were that easy to pull off now as it was back then.....lol.

Dontgetarrested.jpg

i think next time we get a chance like that, we need to pluck a leg hair lol.

not to sound like a creeper, i would just get a real kick out of being able to tell someone i have BJ's leg hair in a ziplock :lol:

LOL! I remember someone saying that at one of the US shows a girl in the crowd turned around, took a piece of hair out of her mouth, and said to them "this is Billie's hair!". Then she put the hair back in her mouth for safe keeping :lol:

billie11.jpg

curvy.jpg

i've always liked this one. it just wraps up green day in a nutshell: young and always getting into some sort of trouble.

plus, if his shirts were that easy to pull off now as it was back then.....lol.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/trelandimages/mom%20and%20dad%20will%20never%20understand/Dontgetarrested.jpg[]

love that pic too. for that same reason :D

LOL! I remember someone saying that at one of the US shows a girl in the crowd turned around, took a piece of hair out of her mouth, and said to them "this is Billie's hair!". Then she put the hair back in her mouth for safe keeping :lol:

well i guess it'd have a better chance of surviving there than in a pocket!

but knowing me, i'd end up swallowing it by accident xD

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Billie_Joe_Is_Beautiful/Mom%20and%20Dad%20will%20never%20understand/billiebuns.jpg

^ wow, nobody think im a teenie for posting it yet again but this is the best quality one that i've ever seen!

and dang, that body is so smooth....

:eyebrow: Me likey!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Billie_Joe_Is_Beautiful/Mom%20and%20Dad%20will%20never%20understand/billiebuns.jpg

^ wow, nobody think im a teenie for posting it yet again but this is the best quality one that i've ever seen!

and dang, that body is so smooth....

That photo will forever remain epic! :wub:

That photo will forever remain epic! :wub:

Agreed!

And the hair in mouth thing made me crack up!!!

EDIT: upon realizing this was a page own, I decided not to spam :D

6d5d2fb1.jpg Amy. This one's for you!

442bd286c4_58698005_o2.jpg

26tx9.jpg

2497064245_61af2b4f93_o-1.jpg Shweaty Rev :wub:

1zm02zn.jpg

102329_allmighty-1.jpg I just realized the hanger is hanging from Tre's nipple ring :lol: ... :eyebrow:

Well there ya go!

you mean on the back or on the front? :lol:

in the front lol

i liiiiike it :shifty:

Archived