Green Day "Revealed"

Shadowiegirl

I'd saved that one already. It was great! I was hoping you'd make more. :lol: (I'm greedy like that when it comes to dirty Billie Joe animated gifs! :P)

oh well ok when i'll have the time the next few days im gonna make a new one out of the last video too for you and hey : member of the boner club ! I Like you !!! :shifty:

damn.

He's growing his pubes again. :/ :cool::dry:

It's just a happy trail. Billie's probably doing the Bruno thing. Removing all the hair from his body except that one piece. :lol:

It's just a happy trail. Billie's probably doing the Bruno thing. Removing all the hair from his body except that one piece. :lol:

my god, he's the pubic hair magician! :o

here you go : and that is one delicious pic you got there !!! mmmh... :shifty:

billie123.gif

billie12345.gif

:dry: gifninja doesnt allow longer gifs :dry:

I have a gif im gonna upload tomorrow of king for a day in barcelona....i like it any youll like it too !!!! :shifty:

The happy trail had better stay forever, that shit is sexy :wub: Pubes, notsomuch :sick:

ya :wub: the happy trail is one of his sexy features as long as it leads to a clean manscaped area

ya :wub: the happy trail is one of his sexy features as long as it leads to a clean manscaped area

Or to quote Mr. Perma-Boner himself, "hardwood floors" :eyebrows: :wink:

Sometimes I am baffled by people on here.

Men get erections. Some get them more than others. Wow. Big Deal. Whoopdie Doo. The End.

Moving on...

I love the videos of King For A Day on the last Australian date so much. The best part is when Billie Joe rushes over and trys to grind into the main stripper but gets REJECTED. Access Denied :lol:

Someone needs to make a .gif of it.

I love the videos of King For A Day on the last Australian date so much. The best part is when Billie Joe rushes over and trys to grind into the main stripper but gets REJECTED. Access Denied :lol:

LOL. Billie could do way better anyway. :lol:

I made one im gonna upload it later :)

here you go : and that is one delicious pic you got there !!! mmmh... :shifty:

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy348/V...e/billie123.gif

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy348/V...billie12345.gif

:dry: gifninja doesnt allow longer gifs :dry:

I have a gif im gonna upload tomorrow of king for a day in barcelona....i like it any youll like it too !!!! :shifty:

THANK YOU!!! :D:wub::D

:woot::D I can't wait! I love your gifs! :wub:

http://i47.tinypic.com/14d22oz.jpg

aw thanks :wub: and you just posted my favorite "billie pulls his shirt up" pic from all we have so far <3

Im having a lil issues with my gifs at the moment but I hop it'll work tomorrow so far enjoy this :

I know I already posted this a while ago but you have to wait for my new gif XD

Foxboro_Hot_Tubs_at_The_Stork_Club--larg <---- mmmh sweaty ! :eyebrows:

aw thanks :wub: and you just posted my favorite "billie pulls his shirt up" pic from all we have so far <3

Im having a lil issues with my gifs at the moment but I hop it'll work tomorrow so far enjoy this :

I know I already posted this a while ago but you have to wait for my new gif XD

http://cm1.theinsider.com/thumbnail/400/30...21096187882.jpg <---- mmmh sweaty ! :eyebrows:

Yeah, I LOVE that pic, too! And no worries about the gif. It's so nice of you to make all those naughty gifs. :D

Yeah, I LOVE that pic, too! And no worries about the gif. It's so nice of you to make all those naughty gifs. :D

oh ya I like making naughty gifs muahahah XD

im way too dirty-minded for my age :rolleyes:

^ :lol:

I love this pic:

2zyycr8.jpg:wub:

I got permission from the photographer to re-post her pics. Billie Joe looks amazingly hot in them. They're in the Pic Vault here.

Archived